FS 1995 PJ ticket - SOLD

moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
edited February 2019 in Lost Dogs
Bought this and I don’t feel the need to keep it around anymore. Shows some wear from normal handling. Can send back of ticket if desired.
$25 shipped (US only, sorry)

"A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
Post edited by moses562 on

Comments

• I love the design. Scooped one from ebay a week or two ago 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    I love the design. Scooped one from ebay a week or two ago 
    That’s initally what I bought it for as well. Then with time it’s just something I had laying around. So I hope it finds a good home.
    Is my price point alright?  
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,444
    edited February 2019
    moses562 said:
    That’s initally what I bought it for as well. Then with time it’s just something I had laying around. So I hope it finds a good home.
    Mine is in worse condition compared to this and for a show that wasn’t important to most and I paid $10. A complete stub with barcode went for $40. So yes, I personally think it is priced great. I would have picked this up if I didnt get the one off ebay (photo below for reference). I didnt care about condition as long as it wasn’t destroyed lol

Post edited by drakeheuer14 on
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • This is the $40 one from a couple weeks ago. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,920
    Good luck w the sale, OP
    I’ve one of these laying around somewhere....was at the Tad Gormley show! :) The ticket stub that’s for sale is for the original show date. The TM battle pushed it to later in the summer/fall (9/4)
  • I've got bunches of these from various shows. I still need some. Anybody have extras for trade or sell?
    moses562 said:
    Mine is in worse condition compared to this and for a show that wasn’t important to most and I paid $10. A complete stub with barcode went for $40. So yes, I personally think it is priced great. I would have picked this up if I didnt get the one off ebay (photo below for reference). I didnt care about condition as long as it wasn’t destroyed lol

The fact it’s all crumpled up just adds character and means the person who went had a heck of a time!!! Thanks for the info!
    jjflash said:
    Good luck w the sale, OP
    I’ve one of these laying around somewhere....was at the Tad Gormley show! :) The ticket stub that’s for sale is for the original show date. The TM battle pushed it to later in the summer/fall (9/4)
    Nice! I have an unused ticket from the 95 South Park Meadows show...my wife’s cousin was supposed to go but didn’t. She later gave it to me as a house warming gift! 
    This is the $40 one from a couple weeks ago. 
    Funny this says South Park Meadows. I have another ticket from Sept. 16 1995 and they played the same place. Would they have played there in July and turn around and play again in September?!
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    moses562 said:
    Funny this says South Park Meadows. I have another ticket from Sept. 16 1995 and they played the same place. Would they have played there in July and turn around and play again in September?!
    Phoenix, Las Cruces, South Park Meadow, New Orleans, San Diego, Salt Lake City all got cancelled and rescheduled for later dates.  They were originally in late June and early July.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

PB11041 said:
    moses562 said:
    Phoenix, Las Cruces, South Park Meadow, New Orleans, San Diego, Salt Lake City all got cancelled and rescheduled for later dates.  They were originally in late June and early July.  

Wow. So they reprinted tickets then be ause the September ticket is a different design. Looks like a Jeff drawing. I think there’s a shirt of the drawing. Looks like a puppet/marionette. 
  • bigjilmbigjilm Posts: 186
    edited February 2019
    moses562 said:
    PB11041 said:
    moses562 said:

Wow. So they reprinted tickets then be ause the September ticket is a different design. Looks like a Jeff drawing. I think there’s a shirt of the drawing. Looks like a puppet/marionette. 
    Mr. Point? 

I have the 2 New Orleans tickets in my ticket album. The cancelled show ticket still looks like it did when I got it in 95 (has my name and all) but a friend gave me one of his for the rescheduled show since I lost my original.  Its pretty beat up. I love these tickets/designs.

• PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    bigjilm said:
    moses562 said:
    PB11041 said:
    moses562 said:

Mr. Point? 

I have the 2 New Orleans tickets in my ticket album. The cancelled show ticket still looks like it did when I got it in 95 (has my name and all) but a friend gave me one of his for the rescheduled show since I lost my original.  Its pretty beat up. I love these tickets/designs.

Image result for pearl jam 1995 ticket stubs
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

Those are it. I have the one on the right. 
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    I’d like to get a yellow one, anyone have an extra?
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    This is my first PJ ticket 
  • Yeah I have been looking for a yellow one for a while. One on ebay, but im not paying $55 for it 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    This is my first PJ ticket 
    I was there! Second show for me. Sucks there was no poster.