Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

1585961636467

Comments

  • just_onejust_one LisbonPosts: 1,021
    I guess no 2nd shows :(
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,262
    In 2017 the third Amsterdam show was announced 12 days after the general sale date...
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • DercheefDercheef GermanyPosts: 714
    Or 16 days after the initial tour announcement. My guess is: If we don't hear anything about second shows until early next week we won't get any.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 12,890
    Still looking for a good friend, one 10C ticket for Amsterdam 2..
    thank you
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.
  • I still got one ticket (non 10c) for sale for Amsterdam night 2 (10th June) right in the middle of the 19th row (floor, black box) ....face value....pm if interested
    2000 Berlin
    2012 Berlin 1/ Berlin 2
    2014 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Berlin
    2017 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Amsterdam 3/ Antwerp (EV Solo Shows)
    2018 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Krakow/ Berlin/ Seattle 1/ Seattle 2
    2019 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Berlin/ Düsseldorf (EV Solo Shows)
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 16,287
    23scidoo said:
    Still looking for a good friend, one 10C ticket for Amsterdam 2..
    thank you
    I still got one ticket (non 10c) for sale for Amsterdam night 2 (10th June) right in the middle of the 19th row (floor, black box) ....face value....pm if interested
    Hook up.
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 12,890
    23scidoo said:
    Still looking for a good friend, one 10C ticket for Amsterdam 2..
    thank you
    I still got one ticket (non 10c) for sale for Amsterdam night 2 (10th June) right in the middle of the 19th row (floor, black box) ....face value....pm if interested
    Hook up.
    Μy friend looking only for 10C..
    Thank you anyway..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.
  • chilisuarezchilisuarez USA / CanadaPosts: 35
    To those hoping for a 3rd EV Amsterdam show, it's probably very unlikely as Metallica are playing on the Tuesday night (11th) at the massive football stadium right next to AFAS 
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,262
    Well the bigger problem with that date is the smashing pumpkins show at AFAS. Potential date for 3rd Amsterdam would be the 7th. EV does not do 3 nights in a row
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UKPosts: 613
    I think any additional AFAS date will be the 7th.
  • domo2603domo2603 Posts: 20
    Anyone have any idea where the seats for Dublin 10c tickets are likely to be this time? 
    Thierry Henry you cheating prick
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,262
    There's about 35 seats available for Dusseldorf. So if they are indeed planning a second show, it might be closer. Berlin has several hundred empty seats. (the tickets are personalized, so they sell slower than usual.)
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 600
    mrk2 said:
    There's about 35 seats available for Dusseldorf. So if they are indeed planning a second show, it might be closer. Berlin has several hundred empty seats. (the tickets are personalized, so they sell slower than usual.)
    It’s been days and days so I don’t think, having to personalize the tickets is the issue. But it‘ll be almost full capacity which is good. Plus we‘re all sitting in the front anyway 😎
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,262
    PJ Berlin shows have been very slow to sell in the past ever since they started using personalized tickets. In 2012 they announced a second Berlin show several weeks after the first one.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 600
    mrk2 said:
    PJ Berlin shows have been very slow to sell in the past ever since they started using personalized tickets. In 2012 they announced a second Berlin show several weeks after the first one.
    Hmm... ok I have no past experiences. I’m happy if it’s selling out, we‘ll see soon enough 
  • DercheefDercheef GermanyPosts: 714
    edited April 1
    mrk2 said:
    PJ Berlin shows have been very slow to sell in the past ever since they started using personalized tickets. In 2012 they announced a second Berlin show several weeks after the first one.
    True, but I think that is more a sign of the german attitude towards PJ than anything other. Other shows have been selling pretty fast on tickets.de. And remember the 2007 Düsseldorf fiasco? PJ has just not the pull here they seem to have elsewhere.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 136,500
    mrk2 said:
    PJ Berlin shows have been very slow to sell in the past ever since they started using personalized tickets. In 2012 they announced a second Berlin show several weeks after the first one.
    second show in berlin 2012 announced later cos they add it along with prague and was the first test of 10c lottery tickets.
    was plan to add this way.nothing to do about fast or slow german show sells out
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,262
    Ok, I just remember that the first show was selling reeeaally slow back then because of the personalized tickets. 
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • kstkst Posts: 231
    mrk2 said:
    Ok, I just remember that the first show was selling reeeaally slow back then because of the personalized tickets. 
    I think by now it’s not due to personalized tickets.  I think they overpriced the seats that are left, or maybe the price is just right to sell it all by the time of the show in 3 months.
  • MarielleMarielle Posts: 21
    I have a spare 10club ticket for Düsseldorf. Face value. 
  • ZootrumZootrum Posts: 7
    just_one said:
    Any hope for lisbon 2 happenning? Lots of people are hoping for it ... between the ticket site worked like shit and the show sold out super fast lots of people are asking for it...

  • just_onejust_one LisbonPosts: 1,021
    Zootrum said:
    just_one said:
    Any hope for lisbon 2 happenning? Lots of people are hoping for it ... between the ticket site worked like shit and the show sold out super fast lots of people are asking for it...

    still having a little hope...almost fading away but still there :) come on Ed!
  • ZootrumZootrum Posts: 7
    edited April 3
    just_one said:
    Zootrum said:
    just_one said:
    Any hope for lisbon 2 happenning? Lots of people are hoping for it ... between the ticket site worked like shit and the show sold out super fast lots of people are asking for it...

    still having a little hope...almost fading away but still there :) come on Ed!
    Well actually I am hoping more for a second Düsseldorf show. Come guys buy those remaining 30 seats and make this one a sold out ;)
    Post edited by Zootrum on
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 289
    Zootrum said:
    just_one said:
    Zootrum said:
    just_one said:
    Any hope for lisbon 2 happenning? Lots of people are hoping for it ... between the ticket site worked like shit and the show sold out super fast lots of people are asking for it...

    still having a little hope...almost fading away but still there :) come on Ed!
    Well actually I am hoping more for a second Düsseldorf show. Come guys buy those remaining 30 seats and make this one a sold out ;)
    14 seats
  • Kearn5yKearn5y IrelandPosts: 1,571
    D.Frank said:
    Zootrum said:
    just_one said:
    Zootrum said:
    just_one said:
    Any hope for lisbon 2 happenning? Lots of people are hoping for it ... between the ticket site worked like shit and the show sold out super fast lots of people are asking for it...

    still having a little hope...almost fading away but still there :) come on Ed!
    Well actually I am hoping more for a second Düsseldorf show. Come guys buy those remaining 30 seats and make this one a sold out ;)
    14 seats
    I think they can call this a sell out if they want. Just pull the remaining tickets and add the second show. Put them back up again in the weeks leading up to the show.
    Kearnsy
  • RobbertRobbert Posts: 63
    Only 9 seats left voor Dusseldorf
  • Kearn5yKearn5y IrelandPosts: 1,571
    Robbert said:
    Only 9 seats left voor Dusseldorf
    7 now
    Kearnsy
  • IZIIZI KrakówPosts: 69
    Dusseldorf still 7...

    1996 Warszawa, 2000 Katowice 1 ,2007 Chorzów, 2010 Gdynia, 2014 Gdynia, 2018 Amsterdam 1+2, Londyn 1, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Londyn 2
  • vercemanverceman Posts: 447
    Been looking for a good price for Wembley tickets.  I found StubHub but surprised there are none on eBay.  What is the UK version of eBay or Craigslist?
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 600
    edited April 5
    IZI said:
    Dusseldorf still 7...

    Just 4 left
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
Sign In or Register to comment.