Heres a few ideas

dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
If the band really is slowing down, gearing more towards these no album tours (which will still always sell out) and longer stretches between albums then i have a few ideas for them and the ten club. Are they perfect? no lol 

1.  Whoever does the 10c halloween shirts, hire them for all future shirts.. They are a nice combo of being actually band related AND having the 10c logo on the shirt. The scooby do one is one of the best shirts they have put out in a while.  The "deep" shirt with the downward arrow is a convo starter but for the wrong reasons lol

2. Less gap between vault releases and let the 10c vote on the next ones. in jan put a poll up of 5 shows that were never released (MIA 2012) and the winner becomes the next vault. 

3.  A once a tour contest that gets to create the setlist (within reason, 29-32 songs). These box set, merch based contests are way over done, seems like an easy way out. and a band on the level of PJ could draw new membership life knowing I could be the one to write their setlist at a show for my favorite band. 

4. 1 flat rate membership. split the difference. $30 a year gets the download, the shirt, ticket access. Deep can go like the christmas single. 

5. How bout a destination shows. BESIDES wrigley.  maybe the gorge? Red rocks? central park was a great show. (Think DMB) 

These arent perfect, just some things i think alot of people would like to see with the direction of the band. 
2012 - MIA (Philly)
2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
2015 - NYC (global citizen)
2016 - Philly 1&2
2022 - Camden

Comments

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    Great ideas! Would love to see some of those implemented. =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I like the contest ideas.  I think the setlist one could get out of hand if people pick too many obscure tunes, so it'd be wise to only let us choose from a bank of given songs.  And I'd love to see a Gorge show!
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    I like anything that would get more of a two way positive dialog.  Good stuff.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    I like the contest ideas.  I think the setlist one could get out of hand if people pick too many obscure tunes, so it'd be wise to only let us choose from a bank of given songs.  And I'd love to see a Gorge show!
    Setlist one is a crazy idea. No way. Perhaps letting a fan pick 1 song per show...that’s more doable. I generally want the band to play what they want.  But 1 song...dealers choice....that would be cool.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    edited January 2019
    I still think they should do more singles/EPs and not worry about full lengths. Less pressure to knock out 2-5 songs rather than 12. 

Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,269
    agree less covers at shows more binaural etc less ten
    danny d