mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    Yeah she might be one of the 1st to drop out ..
    I hope not. I think she's good. Need someone that can get both sides to meet. The Al Franken doesn't help her unfortunately. But other candidates have done far worse. So I don't know why they're holding it against her?
    because Franken was s beast as senator. And due process......
    I know. And I didn't agree with her on that. But let it go already. 
    let due process go?

right.
    No. Like I posted earlier. Candidates have done more horrible things that have been ignored. And Franken resigned before they went through a hearing.
    Franken requested the ethics hearing. Gillibrand pounced. period.
    He was still allowed to get one. But decided not to go along with it
    I seem to remember a certain NY senator leading a resignation charge rather loudly.

so, she can continue to represent the fine cirizens of NYS as far as I'm concerned.

As president you are supposed to uphold the rule of law, which includes due process as its central pillar. Her personal ambition seems to be more important to her than the rule of law.
    He was still allowed to get a hearing. She didn't make him resign. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    I hope not. I think she's good. Need someone that can get both sides to meet. The Al Franken doesn't help her unfortunately. But other candidates have done far worse. So I don't know why they're holding it against her?
    let due process go?

right.
    No. Like I posted earlier. Candidates have done more horrible things that have been ignored. And Franken resigned before they went through a hearing.
    I seem to remember a certain NY senator leading a resignation charge rather loudly.

so, she can continue to represent the fine cirizens of NYS as far as I'm concerned.

As president you are supposed to uphold the rule of law, which includes due process as its central pillar. Her personal ambition seems to be more important to her than the rule of law.
    true. She created or helped to create a hostile work environment for him. In a situation that ONLY the people of Minnesota had any say in in regards to his position as Senator of Minnesota.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,394
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    let due process go?

right.

true. She created or helped to create a hostile work environment for him. In a situation that ONLY the people of Minnesota had any say in in regards to his position as Senator of Minnesota.
    Yoy convinced me. She's the worse candidate in the history of candidates because of that one thing. Eeevvvvveerrr
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I could see it now Gillibrand/Franken 2020
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    No comment :)
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    She ended her campaign today. I could see her being someone's running mate
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Who’s he?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Who’s he?
    ? He ?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I liked her more than the three geriatrics
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159
    She didn’t come across well at one of the debates, interrupting everyone... like a brat

plus she never earned her Senate seat, a gift.... She also changes policy like I change socks

its Biden or Warren, most likely Biden
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    She didn’t come across well at one of the debates, interrupting everyone... like a brat

plus she never earned her Senate seat, a gift.... She also changes policy like I change socks

Um everyone interrupted. Especially at those debates where they give certain candidates more time than others. 2nd she did win re-election whether she was given it after Hillary left to be Secretary of State. She did come across well. But the debates were heavily in Bernie, Biden, Harris, and Warren's favor.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    igotid88 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Um everyone interrupted. Especially at those debates where they give certain candidates more time than others. 2nd she did win re-election whether she was given it after Hillary left to be Secretary of State. She did come across well. But the debates were heavily in Bernie, Biden, Harris, and Warren's favor.
    Yeah the interruption part is lame.
    Not only did everyone interrupt, it was the only way to have a voice.  Look at poor AY in the first debate 
    She is a better option than the three front running geezers.
    Everyone has their opinion, and that is as it should be.
    However, the fact that she is out now is sad, in my opinion.
    These old fucks have no chance against the old, Orange, one.  None.

As always on this subject, I hope I am wrong.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Yang has 3x the support she has, it’s not the interrupting it’s the way it comes accross

what about Al Franken, way to do the Republicans bidding... oh yea she’s really a republican I forgot

what bout that petty fight with De Blasio? Not inviting him after the 9/11 fund was passed? De Blasio another idiot but cmon, it’s pretty shitty behavior. NY has all the Dems I can’t stand except Schumer, sucks cause it’s my home state . Cuomo sucks too, Says Fredo is a derogatory term for Italians.... like they love to lose to Republicans, some pretty ignorant shit

Post edited by CROJAM95 on
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    Yang has 3x the support she has, it’s not the interrupting it’s the way it comes accross

what about Al Franken, way to do the Republicans bidding... oh yea she’s really a republican I forgot

what bout that petty fight with De Blasio? Not inviting him after the 9/11 fund was passed? De Blasio another idiot but cmon, it’s pretty shitty behavior. NY has all the Dems I can’t stand except Schumer, sucks cause it’s my home state . Cuomo sucks too, Says Fredo is a derogatory term for Italians.... like they love to lose to Republicans, some pretty ignorant shit

I didn't like what she did with Franken. But I'm not gonna hold it against her. It was Chris Cuomo not Andrew who was called Fredo. What way does it come across? I didn't see any difference. She at least gets both sides on the table. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The Gov chimed in, he said it’s a racist attack on Italians after the fact... Just shut the fuck Up already, man sayings it’s the N word for Italians, a movie about a character in the 70’s, all it means is he’s the dumb brother... African Americans let them off the hook, if a repub said that, a bigger story 

i just find her as mimicking Reese Weatherspoin In Election, idk .... but what do I know

she stood no chance... 
  • Options
    But the people who want to give everything away, do?
    We all have different opinions.
    The front runners have no chance.
    It has to be a left field candidate or there is no hope.  These old people are not inspiring, despite their ideological shouting.
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    The Gov chimed in, he said it’s a racist attack on Italians after the fact... Just shut the fuck Up already, man sayings it’s the N word for Italians, a movie about a character in the 70’s, all it means is he’s the dumb brother... African Americans let them off the hook, if a repub said that, a bigger story 

i just find her as mimicking Reese Weatherspoin In Election, idk .... but what do I know

she stood no chance... 
    If she stood no chance then we're fucked as a country
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    its hilarious her dropping out garners more activity here than her running did.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Writing in Ranch Dressing.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    She was a joke, good riddance witch (hunter).
    Las Cruces, NM Pan Am Center September 14, 1995
    Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum July 7, 1998
    New York City, NY MSG May 20, 2010
    Eddie Vedder Solo Albuquerque, NM November 9, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    LA Nov. 23: 24, 2013
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    She was a joke, good riddance witch (hunter).
    She wasn't
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Huh?  
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    she has my vote.  i think she stole it using russians.