Change in ten club singles

TACTAC NW Posts: 52
With such such a vast music library why would this even be an issue with people?  Maybe, it has to do with us being spoiled by a band they poured their hearts into their music.  If they only play a 2 1/2 hour show people complain, if they don't play a certain song during a show people complain, etc....   .....    

I make my own singles and place them on my I pod for me to enjoy while mowing the lawn or just driving or trying to match chords on my guitar.  

I for one, couldn't be happier with the abundance of great music that has been created over the years from pJ music to some of the covers they have performed over the years.  

TenClub single being cancelled is really not a big deal.  Maybe they just want to make a change.  It really doesn't effect how I listen to music.  

It's been a fantastic ride.  I'll ride the wave until the wave as long as I can.  

Comments

• RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    Oh thank goodness. Another thread about this topic is EXACTLY what was needed.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Oh thank goodness. Another thread about this topic is EXACTLY what was needed.
    :lol:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I sold my nearly, at the time, complete set a few yrs back. I like having an mp3 disc of every release to be honest. I also really love 45s for some reason but just don’t have the time these days to listen to them or my full length records. 
    www.cluthelee.com