What PJ swag did you get for xmas???

2»

Comments

• I love it!  I hope to go to another Pj show this year!
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,823
    Kevinman said:
    Get_Right said:
    Nada, zip, zilch, zero, a total goose egg. I am the giver around here!
    Same here, wait I got slippers that didn’t fit, so now they’re going to the father in law...so yep nothing.
    i gave a lot, that’s all that matters....right?
    Yes. My wife and kids got some good stuff.  Supreme gear for the boy, Nintendo switch for the girl and Mikimoto earrings for the wife. Feels good to give and I don't need anything.
  • Get_Right said:
    Kevinman said:
    Get_Right said:
    Same here, wait I got slippers that didn’t fit, so now they’re going to the father in law...so yep nothing.
    Yes. My wife and kids got some good stuff.  Supreme gear for the boy, Nintendo switch for the girl and Mikimoto earrings for the wife. Feels good to give and I don't need anything.
    I love giving gifts too, probably more than receiving especially when it’s something they didn’t ask for on their list but i know they’ll love it.  Like my 9 year old son, of course had a list but i remember him watching a you tube video with some guy with the worlds largest gummy worm and he thought it was so cool. So i found it on amazon and he lit up when he opened it!  I had to wrap it up and hide it the next day bc i don’t want him eating it all but still the look on his face.  My husband and i both like opening gifts too (and i have no shame haha) so we always get each other inexpensive stuff and have the kids pick things out for each other and for us.  

2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
    Get_Right said:
    Kevinman said:
    Get_Right said:
    I love giving gifts too, probably more than receiving especially when it’s something they didn’t ask for on their list but i know they’ll love it.  Like my 9 year old son, of course had a list but i remember him watching a you tube video with some guy with the worlds largest gummy worm and he thought it was so cool. So i found it on amazon and he lit up when he opened it!  I had to wrap it up and hide it the next day bc i don’t want him eating it all but still the look on his face.  My husband and i both like opening gifts too (and i have no shame haha) so we always get each other inexpensive stuff and have the kids pick things out for each other and for us.  

Awesome! The earrings were a surprise for my wife. We don't normally give each other gifts for holidays or birthdays. Christmas for the kids has basically become the time they get more expensive items we would end up buying for them anyway.  My 13 year old son was so excited when he got his Supreme gear. I guess its kind of a big deal.  Was not thrilled about the video game for my 10 year old girl, but the good thing is that I can hide the Switch when I need to! 
  • Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Kevinman said:
    Get_Right said:

Awesome! The earrings were a surprise for my wife. We don't normally give each other gifts for holidays or birthdays. Christmas for the kids has basically become the time they get more expensive items we would end up buying for them anyway.  My 13 year old son was so excited when he got his Supreme gear. I guess its kind of a big deal.  Was not thrilled about the video game for my 10 year old girl, but the good thing is that I can hide the Switch when I need to! 
    My older cousin brought the switch over Xmas eve that he got from his gf and my kids wanted it so bad.  We still have the original Wii haha!  We still have fun playing Mario kart and Mario world, i like that we can all play together as a family.  Sounds like you had a good xmas.  Happy new year!

2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

• stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,365

Excellent!
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Kevinman said:
    Get_Right said:

My older cousin brought the switch over Xmas eve that he got from his gf and my kids wanted it so bad.  We still have the original Wii haha!  We still have fun playing Mario kart and Mario world, i like that we can all play together as a family.  Sounds like you had a good xmas.  Happy new year!
    Happy new year to you and yours as well!

• The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

That is lovely!  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,958

Brilliant! =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,123
    edited January 2019
    deadendp said:

That is lovely!  
    Apparently they will laser pretty much anything onto one if you go directly to Yeti.  (A few ideas floating around in my head!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398

That is sweet!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • deadendp said:

That is lovely!  
    Apparently they will laser pretty much anything onto one if you go directly to Yeti.  (A few ideas floating around in my head!)
    Love!!!  I know what I’m asking for for my bday!!

2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

Martini shaker? :wink:
  • I think it can double as that!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • B-GirlB-Girl Posts: 105
    My last ISO...LA 1998
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    For a second i thought u were stepping on the bottom left part of the LA poster for picture taking purposes.  Phew
    No!  Hell no!  I even avert my gaze and wear gloves to handle it.  By far the hardest to acquire, that one.
    B-Girl said:
    No!  Hell no!  I even avert my gaze and wear gloves to handle it.  By far the hardest to acquire, that one.
    ...in my list, that is.

• Only Pearl Jam thing I got but beyond excited about it! Missed out on all the sales and presages of this so I was super stoked to have a friend snag one for me

Nice!!!  I am kicking myself for not buying the bourbon! 
    If you are ever in Sacramento, I bought 2 bourbons, and I only need 1
    I Am The Highway The Forum January 16, 2019
    Safeco Field, Seattle, WA August 10, 2018
    Safeco Field, Seattle, WA August 8, 2018
    Temple of the Dog Bill Graham Civic November 11, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL August 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL August 20, 2016
    Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA November 26, 2013
    Bridge School Benefit 2001 October 20, 2001
    Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA October 31, 2000
    ARCO Arena, Sacramento, CA July 16, 1998
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA November 14, 1997
  • zdawg72 said:

Only Pearl Jam thing I got but beyond excited about it! Missed out on all the sales and presages of this so I was super stoked to have a friend snag one for me

Nice!!!  I am kicking myself for not buying the bourbon! 
    If you are ever in Sacramento, I bought 2 bourbons, and I only need 1
    Seriously????  I would take u up in that for sure, i drive thru all the time!

2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

• Vinyl Cut Out found at street fair 
    "See the path Cut by the Moon, for you to Walk On"
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    Wasn't really a Xmas gift but I won this on a f'book waffle & it arrived just after 🎅 

'95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • redraw said:
    Wasn't really a Xmas gift but I won this on a f'book waffle & it arrived just after 🎅 

Whoa nice!!!!!

2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2