Options

What is your Holy Grail for PJ collecting?

Comments

• Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 494
    not sure if i posted in this thread before but:

VS. on blue
    Singles original press test press
    any test press of original pressing of pearl jam albums/7"s
    ten 7" sampler set BOX (just the box)

i'll throw in these 2 as well but they come up fairly often, just a matter of $$:
    pj20 glow in the dark
    orpheum blue/red

First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 386
    Secured my grail!
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    So nice.  Love that poster
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,171
    edited December 2019
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    That’s an AWESOME poster, congrats dude!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    edited December 2019
    I think the only thing on my radar is live on 2 legs vinyl.  
    What is the going rate for the Eddie Vedder all the way 7”?
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    KS80184 said:
    Secured my grail!
    👍 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    My holy grail is the 1998 Chicago poster.  I bought one about 3 years ago before the price quadrupled.  It is the poster for my first show.  See my avatar for the ticket.   I was a big collector over the years but now have shed about 60% of the collection.   Even though I don't like the poster itself, the 1998 poster would be the last item I would ever get rid of.  The start of a 21 year touring adventure. 
  • Options
    Just curious.. I found this DVD for $8 in the summer at a record shop in Toronto. Are these signatures legit? I’ve never been big on signatures so I wouldn’t know.

• Options
    Just curious.. I found this DVD for $8 in the summer at a record shop in Toronto. Are these signatures legit? I’ve never been big on signatures so I wouldn’t know.

lol, those are not their real signatures, lol.
  • Options

I didn’t think so. But like I said, I’ve never cared about anyone’s signature. I didn’t even notice them until I got back to my hotel room. I just wanted the video 👍
    Im glad I made you “lol” twice.  Usually a sign of arrogance, which wasn’t really necessary. 
  • Options

I didn’t think so. But like I said, I’ve never cared about anyone’s signature. I didn’t even notice them until I got back to my hotel room. I just wanted the video 👍
    Im glad I made you “lol” twice.  Usually a sign of arrogance, which wasn’t really necessary. 
    No ya prick, I just happened to write it twice.
    lol,lol

RELAX
  • Options

lol,lol

RELAX
    Name calling. Feel free to ignore all my posts in the future because I’ll be sure to ignore yours.  
  • Options

lol,lol

RELAX
    Name calling. Feel free to ignore all my posts in the future because I’ll be sure to ignore yours.  
    lol, You don't understand my sense of humour apparently?  My apologies. lol
  • Options
    Ok. I’m probably overly sensitive due to a long travel day and feeling embarrassed about asking a seemingly stupid question. Sorry for overreacting. 
  • Options
    Ok. I’m probably overly sensitive due to a long travel day and feeling embarrassed about asking a seemingly stupid question. Sorry for overreacting. 
    I meant no harm, I do like to bust balls and am very sarcastic.  I'm a NY'er so it is a fault we have as we are known and proud to be called "assholes", well at least I am.

I will also be sure to use lol twice in sentences in the future.  You taught me something new!!!  Happy New Year BTW.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    Don't mind Tempo - he is arrogant as you suggested. Additionally, he is the NY prick he lays claim to being. 

He's a good dude and was likely laughing at the poor penmanship of someone writing the names on the box. 

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Don't mind Tempo - he is arrogant as you suggested. Additionally, he is the NY prick he lays claim to being. 

He's a good dude and was likely laughing at the poor penmanship of someone writing the names on the box. 

See @1ThoughtKnown I TOLD YOU!!!
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960

Lol lol
  • Options

😂 yup I got it ya prick ya.  

See I catch on quickly. 😎
  • Options

😂 yup I got it ya prick ya.  

See I catch on quickly. 😎
    HAHAHAAHA!!! Love it!
  • Options
    sdavis said:

Lol lol
    One of my favorites!
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited January 2020
    sdavis said:

Lol lol
    I’m thinking I’ll never live this down on here 😂😂😂
    Canucklehead eh! 
  • Options
    sdavis said:

Lol lol
    One of my favorites!
    I hate everyone 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    sdavis said:

Lol lol
    One of my favorites!
    I hate everyone 
    Classic!  Is this the first Buck "I hate everyone" of the decade?
  • Options
    sdavis said:

Lol lol
    One of my favorites!
    I hate everyone 
    Classic!  Is this the first Buck "I hate everyone" of the decade?
    Ames Bros. Lol 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    Lol. I hate everyone. Lol
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    San Diego 98 has moved up in my world of posters to collect now.

ISO
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    My newest grail...Reeenk Roink! Anyone?