PJNB said:
    dtr0624 said:
    release
    yled (esp the ending solo)
    inside job
    betterman
    long road
    footsteps (such a raw, deep song)+
    and the biggest one for me is the piano intro with chloe/crown live. that is a special moment there
    Lots of good choices here. I would add the Imagine in Cornice Immortality intro. 
    Definitely. Immortality seems incomplete without it.
  • Options
    ponner1usponner1us Posts: 736
    Benaroya Hall, Sleight of Hand. Haunting...
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    lukemil33lukemil33 Vandalia, OH Posts: 231
    Today Cross the River by EV gave me major chills. 
  • Options
    yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    I love this topic! I get chills from so many small parts of so many of their songs. I’d say though that Given to Fly, and In My Tree are my top 2 chill causing songs. 

On a a random note, people in Hawaii refer to chills or goosebumps as “chicken skin”  :)
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 810
    If it's loud enough and I'm fully engaged I'd say Release, Black, the end of Porch, Nothingman, In Hiding, Light Years, the single version of Footsteps (thought the harmonica in LD kinda ruined it), Inside Job, Amongst the Waves and Sirens really hit me in the feels. Choked up at the Inside Job in Padova big time last year for some reason. Live I reckon the band lives for when it gets those moments for themselves. Some songs go flat, some get ballsed up, but man when they are all on and in sync the energy that comes out and gets multiplied by the crowd just smashes you every time. You can definitely feel it and they are so good live that it's very often most of the show.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    I'm getting the chills reading about the chills that people get from Pearl Jam songs!  Love this topic too!
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    The researchers found that the brains of individuals who occasionally feel a chill while listening to music were wired differently than the control subjects. They had more nerve fibers connecting auditory cortex, the part of the brain that processes sound, to their anterior insular cortex, a region involved in processing feelings. The auditory cortex also had strong links to parts of the brain that may monitor emotions.