To expensive or just no interest? Klausen artists numbered Seattle, 2013 Philly, 2013 Hartford

Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
edited December 2018 in Lost Dogs
Each $100 shipped, usa shipping only.

Matt
Post edited by Rival178 on

Comments

• Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    Lowered price
    To expensive or just no interest?
  • I’m sort of interested. I would like to get both but, it is still a bit more than what I am willing to pay.
    Yeah, I probably over paid for each, I paid $90 for each. With shipping in already at my break even point.

MayM
  • There is no such thing as over paid. If you like it, it is worth whatever you paid. I have many things that are priceless to me yet, hold no real financial value. I don’t buy the posters with the intention if ever selling them, same as the music. I know I will never get back half my money. None of it is even vinyl, all CDs.
    There is no such thing as over paid. If you like it, it is worth whatever you paid. I have many things that are priceless to me yet, hold no real financial value. I don’t buy the posters with the intention if ever selling them, same as the music. I know I will never get back half my money. None of it is even vinyl, all CDs.
    Very true, hence the $90 paid. I'm really wanting to scrounge some money to buy a vintage receiver so I can spin my vinyl.

Matt
    Interesting, just not much desire for these?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Already have the Seattle - I was unaware of Brad having done a poster for either of those 2013 shows (Philly and Hartford)
    Thought they were Soto/Henry (Philly shows) and Ames (Hartford)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Bump