Options

New Hockeytalkter Releases

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,830

New 7" Singles from Mike McCready's HockeyTalkter Records Now Available in the SHOP

Kim Virant - You’re the Song b/w Adrift

I went to Kim's first show ever at at an Irish Pub in Wallingford, and she was fabulous! Fell in love on the spot and followed her through Lazy Susan. She's not only an amazing person, but an amazing voice as well. You're The Song showcases her maturity and expertise as a songwriter. I love how she pushed herself on these two songs, and I'm always honored to collaborate with Kim Virant. - Mike

Hula Bees - I Do Remember b/w Some Friends

My great friend and legendary producer/engineer Barrett Jones not only produced this single for The Hula Bees, but he's also in the band! Barrett has worked with Nirvana, Foo Fighters, The Presidents of the United States of America, Young Evils, Star Anna & The Melvins, to name a few. The rest of the band features some incredible veterans of the Seattle music scene, including the great Ty Willman (Green Apple Quickstep, Novatone), Steve Ross (Green Apple Quickstep, The Briefs), Cole Peterson (Sweetwater) & Aaron O'Neil (Sera Cahoone, Macklemore). Hope you enjoy the songs! - Mike

Donna Grantis - Trashformer b/w Violetta

I had the great pleasure of seeing Donna Grantis play guitar with Prince and she was amazing! Donna is a phenomenal guitar player with a killer groove and instinct. I was honored to be asked to play on two of her songs, TRASHFORMER & VIOLETTA. I'm stoked to be putting out both on a limited 7-inch vinyl single. Hope everyone enjoys the great groove and these sweet songs. - Mike

Comments