F/S - PJ20 Posters/White Backspacer Vinyl

PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
edited November 2018 in Lost Dogs
Hi all........'tis the season for unfortunate car problems and being a father of four.  I am sadly parting with my PJ20 SE posters (Ames, Hampton, Klausen) and my White Backspacer vinyl.  While I would love nothing more than to finally hang these as well as spin the white circle, I have had to come to terms with my financial situation and do what's best.  However, my unfortunate circumstance can ultimately be somebody's reward and I would rather a fan have possession of these rather than putting them up on the 'Bay.  

Now, for the backstory, I have been the one and only owner of all of these items.  I bought the posters at Alpine and they have been stored flat between acid-free craft paper since the day I got home from Wisconsin.  They are all in very good condition (I'll post pics.)  Mind you, these are not S/N.  For the vinyl, I bought these through the 10 Club store when they went on sale.  It was opened upon receiving it to verify color but has never been played.  There is the slightest of edge wear on the cover (which is hardly noticeable) and there is a slight bend on the vinyl sleeve from when I pull the vinyl out (as you'll see in the pic).   

I will ship these (US only) posters in a poster tube and folded in the paper they've been separated with since I bought them inside a triangular box to ensure added protection from any mishandling.  I will also take additional precautions with the vinyl.  I will package it in a record shipping box and will place that inside a bigger box with bubble wrap.

And here are the prices:

PJ20 Ames - $150 (SOLD)

PJ20 Hampton - $100 (SOLD)

PJ20 Klausen - $125 (SOLD)

White Backspacer Vinyl - opened - $125 (SOLD)

Now, I will consider selling the whole lot for $450 and I will handle the shipping myself.  I will also consider selling all 3 posters for $350/shipping included.  Anything outside of that, I will have to charge for the shipping just because of the inconvenience and trips to the post office but can't imagine that it would cost more than $10 per item.

Happy Holidays!

We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
Post edited by Porchsitter on

Comments

• I'll take the 3 PJ20 posters. PM sent.
    Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
    Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
    Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    Sale pending on posters.  BS still available.
  • Great prices on everything!!

Posters are gone.
    Sale closed.  I appreciate everybody's interest.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    edited December 2018
    One of the best deals here ever.  Nice job  bravo