Options

Vitalogy Stickers Info and Trade

Anyone have any info on the human brain decal sticker? Want to find out some more info before trading it.

The other guy, I found on eBay already for around $5, so would like to see if anyone wants and what they have to trade. Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    It's a huge sticker that gets no love from anyone, lol.

I am missing that pimple one though if you'd like to trade it?
  • Options
    Yeah, I just had never seen it. And now that I am looking, the most I have found was very old sales from the early 2000s. Just wondering how many were still out there. 

And I am down to trade. Do you have a list or pics?
  • Options
    keger2321 said:
    Yeah, I just had never seen it. And now that I am looking, the most I have found was very old sales from the early 2000s. Just wondering how many were still out there. 

What are you looking for?  I've got hundreds of doubles.

I'm guessing that you were the guy that got the Vitalogy care package from your buddy recently?
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,123
    edited November 2018
    I remember that human brain being a t-shirt too. My brother bought one for me at the Soldier Field 95 show. Wish I still had it!

*Sorry, this really doesn’t have anything to do with the stickers, just brought back a memory*
    Post edited by Jimmydean55 on
  • Options
    keger2321 said:

I'm guessing that you were the guy that got the Vitalogy care package from your buddy recently?
    I am haha. I figured I'd get a few that were on both. I few I need are the London 18s, anything older, or any fan made ones from any of the Wrigleys. 
  • Options
    keger2321 said:
    keger2321 said:

I am haha. I figured I'd get a few that were on both. I few I need are the London 18s, anything older, or any fan made ones from any of the Wrigleys. 
    I'll send you a pic tonight.