Options

Mexico City 2011 Show

Hi all, next week's Live On 4 Legs episode will be of the festive holiday spirit as we take a deep look into Pearl Jam's only show played on Thanksgiving Day - Mexico City 2011! As always, we are looking for anyone who traveled below the border to be at this show, or if you call Mexico your home even better! Please feel free to share your stories, memories, favorite moments or songs from that show or anything else you have to share. Either email us (we love emails!) at Liveon4LegsPodcast@gmail.com or feel free to comment below. Thanks!
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    Hi all, next week's Live On 4 Legs episode will be of the festive holiday spirit as we take a deep look into Pearl Jam's only show played on Thanksgiving Day - Mexico City 2011! As always, we are looking for anyone who traveled below the border to be at this show, or if you call Mexico your home even better! Please feel free to share your stories, memories, favorite moments or songs from that show or anything else you have to share. Either email us (we love emails!) at Liveon4LegsPodcast@gmail.com or feel free to comment below. Thanks!
    That's a pretty heartbreaking show for you to discuss - NO BOOTLEG! :-(
    I guess technical difficulties get the best of even the best!
  • Options
    rummy said:
    Yeah it was very unfortunate that I didn’t figure that out before scheduling. Thankfully pearljambootlegs.org is serviceable and the full show is on YouTube, so not the worst case scenario.
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    rummy said:
    Yeah it was very unfortunate that I didn’t figure that out before scheduling. Thankfully pearljambootlegs.org is serviceable and the full show is on YouTube, so not the worst case scenario.
    I'll have to give it a watch/listen - and then listen to your podcast!
  • Options
    rummy said:
    rummy said:
    I'll have to give it a watch/listen - and then listen to your podcast!
    Were you at this show? We are low on stories to tell for this one, if you would be able to share something from your experience it would be extremely helpful!

• Options
    Episode now available -