FS: PJ and PJ-Related Vinyl *updated w/ more records added* coke bottle Ten/TOTD/Soundgarden

jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,941
edited November 2018 in Lost Dogs
*Removed sold listings and added new listings on 11/14
*Removed sold listings on 11/19

Add $3 for shipping in CONUS; international shipping will be at cost and paid for by buyer. All records are new/unplayed. Several of these are priced at less than retail....let's get 'em moved/sold! Feel free to PM with questions. I'm glad to send pictures upon request.

Pearl Jam. Live at the Orpheum. Newbury exclusive. Opened to verify record is black. There's about an 1/8" soft corner of bottom left of the sleeve compliments of USPS. $23

Temple of the Dog. S/T. Limited edition #/d, colored vinyl (#1870) from Music on Vinyl. Sealed/unopened. $55

Soundgarden. Badmotorfinger LP. Limited edition Silver vinyl. Only 1000 made. Sealed/unopened. Note there is a very small soft corner on lower right of sleeve. $92

Mad Season/Seattle Symphony. Sonic Evolution. Plum-colored vinyl (sealed/unopened). $85

Mike McCready w/ Steve Gleason and Kim Virant. Space in Between b/w Her Again. Purchase includes both 7" records from the limited edition set: a) white and b) blue. $43 total for both

Citizen Dick. Touch Me I'm Dick. 7" black RSD. $12

Star Anna. Burn b/w Alone in This Together. 7" hot pink vinyl. $12

Post edited by jjflash on

Comments