Options

FOR SALE: BAND SIGNED "BRAD, BEST FRIENDS" LP - PROCEEDS DONATED TO CHARITY MARATHON

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
This is my last gem from my personal collection. I can't think of a better reason to sell it either. Sharpie signed by all active members of the band BRAD. Beautiful signatures, done seated at Vintage Vinyl in Delmar just ahead of their opening act for Band of Horses at The Pageant back in 2010 (or maybe 11'?). I can't remember. I'll post a picture when I get home. The LP itself is in excellent condition. No defects. Comes in a mylar sleeve too. Pretty slick! I am donating all proceeds to my friend MFC2006's marathon fundraiser to help the family of a fallen PJ brother. ***Buyer also gets a stage used set list from BRAD's performance in Margaret River, Australia back in 2003 at Settler's Tavern. Yes, I attended. My wife's family farm is about 20 minute drive from this surfing haven! I hung with the band afterwards, drank beers, talked all kinds of stuff. Was given the set list afterwards. Have photo proof for those non-believers.

Asking price is $200.00 USD firm. Payment only through PayPal. I ship with insurance, in a proper LP mailer, via USPS Media Mail. I have references upon request from my many years of trading, selling, etc., on this forum.

www.cluthelee.com

Comments