Options

HALLOWEEN (2018)

Just saw it. 

Sequel to Halloween. Not a sequel to Halloween 2,3,4,5,6 H20, 8 or Rob Zombies Halloween and Halloween 2.

Anyone going on Friday when it opens? Anyone feeling hype? 
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    The sequel releases soon.

https://youtu.be/jU79oq4k2fw
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

• Options

HA!  Love that!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,983
    Just saw it. 

Sequel to Halloween. Not a sequel to Halloween 2,3,4,5,6 H20, 8 or Rob Zombies Halloween and Halloween 2.

so it's kinda a remake of Halloween 2 then? Cause that was a sequel to the first one.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,022
    Just saw it. 

so it's kinda a remake of Halloween 2 then? Cause that was a sequel to the first one.
    No. It's not a remake of H2. It's its own sequel. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Just saw it. 

The 2018-movie is set 40 yars after the first movie. The original H2 was set minutes after :)

But it borrows/steals many things from other sequels and felt a lot more tired than excepted from trailers etc. 

H20 was the more... "inspired" movie, and Jamie Lee Curtis Laurie Strode in that one was the better one.

Still looking forward to Halloween Kills opening on Oct 15 here,

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,341
    edited October 2021
    I'm a big fan of the original first two. The 123 that have come out over the last 40 years since have just confused the hell out of me. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,242
    i saw the last one in the theater around Halloween......its fun to watch these with an audience
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    I'm a big fan of the original first two. The 123 that have come out over the last 40 years since have just confused the hell out of me. 
    You didn't follow the logical connection from Michael Myers to this?:

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    That awful “____ more days ’til Halloween” jingle. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM