psst...10/9/2018

2»

Comments

• Suomieven said:
    OK, thanks for the information. But this is getting a bit ridiculous. For weeks I am waiting here every day just to get the Berlin poster. Its just a massage be waste of time. Sorry, but this is starting to get tooo much. 
    i love this place! awesome 1st post! pearl jam are awesome!!!
  • one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    edited October 2018
    Suomieven said:
    ...For weeks I am waiting here every day just to get the Berlin poster... 
    for weeks?... I feel stupid now...  I'm here waiting since 6th of July... :)
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Suomieven said:
    OK, thanks for the information. But this is getting a bit ridiculous. For weeks I am waiting here every day just to get the Berlin poster. Its just a massage be waste of time. Sorry, but this is starting to get tooo much. 
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_D1XgPSondo
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • pjg67pjg67 Posts: 39
    a massage be waste of time....and it's your first post?

For trade: Berlin poster for a massage.
    what kind of ending are we talking?

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Suomieven said:
    YOU'RE TOO MUCH!
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266838/the-you-are-thread#latest
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Stargazer1Stargazer1 Posts: 19
    edited October 2018
  • MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    Santos is playing it right. Delaying posters. I’d do the same in hopes that: 

1) The 2016’s and at least a couple of the Seattle’s need to clear out. 
    2) create more demand, anticipation, and desire for Ames Chicago and a bunch of Boston’s that could be collecting dust in the warehouse for the next 2 years.
    3) bringing traffic to the site is never a bad thing. I bought Buenos Aires because I kept seeing it every damned day, and actually started to like it.
    4) delay in the action, letting people squeeze a payday into this madness.
    5) lull before the 10th of the month announcement. 

I think Santos is wise.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Halts Maul!!!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    pjg67 said:
    a massage be waste of time....and it's your first post?

For trade: Berlin poster for a massage.
    what kind of ending are we talking?

angry
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Milestone said:
    Santos is playing it right. Delaying posters. I’d do the same in hopes that: 

1) The 2016’s and at least a couple of the Seattle’s need to clear out. 
    2) create more demand, anticipation, and desire for Ames Chicago and a bunch of Boston’s that could be collecting dust in the warehouse for the next 2 years.
    3) bringing traffic to the site is never a bad thing. I bought Buenos Aires because I kept seeing it every damned day, and actually started to like it.
    4) delay in the action, letting people squeeze a payday into this madness.
    5) lull before the 10th of the month announcement. 

I think Santos is wise.
    Yeah I am surprised that Buenos Aires is still there but I assume it's because the concert was cancelled.  Really cool poster.  If I didn't have way too many I would get it.

I also can't believe London and the Seattle Emek are still there.  Even Seattle Klausen
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited October 2018

No need for name calling on the boards.  Someone is just expressing frustration.  Whether you think it's wrong or right doesn't give you the right call people names.  Let it go.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • my2hands said:
    Halts Maul!!!
    Oh hot damn, now we are talkin'!!!

Lay your waist elsewhere you papnasse.
  • JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    my2hands said:
    Halts Maul!!!

good one

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited October 2018
    Name calling is not ok. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. Please see the Posting Guidelines.

Posting Guidelines

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

Please read rules and do not put your posting privileges at risk:

Thank you

Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.