Help downloading bootlegs

Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
For some reason I am having trouble downloading the digital bootlegs on to my PC. The link in my order history brings up the same screen that it always has in the past, but this time around it seems to be a different website not nugs. I keep clicking on the on the download manager and launch download manager tab, but nothing (seems to just refresh the page). I have selected every song in the list, but there is no option for "Download link to Disk" like it is telling me to do. I have installed the latest version of java as it has suggested me to do but I am still stuck. Is anybody else running into the same problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Mike D88Mike D88 Posts: 723
    edited October 2018
    If you're running an up-to-date browser (which you should be), the Java plug-in will be blocked. Nugs' software will not work and the whole ctrl+click thing won't work.

You have to download each song individually.
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Mike D88 said:
    If you're running an up-to-date browser (which you should be), the Java plug-in will be blocked. Nugs' software will not work and the whole ctrl+click thing won't work.

You have to download each song individually.
    Say it ain't so. Is this something new? I did not have this issue when I downloaded the bootlegs in 2016. I remember I was able to download them in one shot as an album and not each song individually then. 
  • Mike D88Mike D88 Posts: 723
    It's been within the past two years that browser vendors finally cut loose the Java plug-in, yeah.

Why Nugs can't develop an HTML5/JS "download manager," or, I dunno, offer each boot as a ZIP download, we may never know.
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Mike D88 said:
    It's been within the past two years that browser vendors finally cut loose the Java plug-in, yeah.

Why Nugs can't develop an HTML5/JS "download manager," or, I dunno, offer each boot as a ZIP download, we may never know.
    Seriously. Funny, after doing some poking around I came across this discussion today. 

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/267717/download-manager-nugs-doesnt-work-and-is-a-security-risk

Nugs needs to to get with it already.