Brooklyn Night 2 2013

Hey folks, covering this show on a future episode of our podcast. For anyone there, you know how incredibly special this night was. Just like we do for all of our episodes we're looking for stories, thoughts, reviews, remarks, etc about the show that you can provide. I know I'm gonna have a lot to say, but we want to hear from you guys too. either comment below or feel free to send us an email at liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com. Thanks all.
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    Waited for GA railspot at 6amish. This was just the start of GA madness so I didn't have to camp out for days. Leaving here was great for the mothers! It seems like a lifetime ago. tearing through whipping and before I knew what was going on we were into my first 'bloooood'. Immortality took me behind the sun...Dennis Rodman was chilling with the fans & all those yesterdays...oh and a little wash to kick things off. Ratsssss. So much more I'm sure...
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,765
    This was my first travel show. I don't know what possessed me to do it (my wife to this day thinks it was weirdly impulsive of me to apply for tickets), but I was coming off the high of Wrigley, so I think I just wanted to see the band support the new record. I had never been to NYC before (just upstate). So this was gonna be a real cool experience. I flew in with a buddy and we went straight to Barclays and the neighborhood for lunch and beers. Lined up for GA and ended up about 3-4 deep. I got to high five Rodman which was being from Chicago and adoring those 90s Bulls teams. The set was amazing. Band was fire. We left first ting the next morning to fly home. I haven't travelled to see the band since. Probably because I want this one time to stick out forever.