New Live on 4 Legs Episode covering Berlin 2010 Show

Today we’ve released a new episode that covers Pearl Jam’s show in Berlin from 2010. This was an especially emotional show due to the fact that it was the ten year anniversary since the Roskilde tragedy. Black and Come Back were some of the top highlights at a time where Eddie was doing his best to fight back tears, but the crowd had his back the whole way through. If you ever wanted an example of how this community can sometimes become a family - this show proves it.

To listen, head here SoundCloud.com/liveon4legs/berlin2010 - or find us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play and YouTube.
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Nice. I would like to know why they went with Comeback instead of LBC (LBC was soundchecked). 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • It fit the moment, Come Back is the perfect mourning song. LBC should’ve easily made the set somewhere though
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• I wanted LBC but I think it was just too much for them maybe... I remember hearing the soundcheck and thinking good call... obviously..
  • Today we’ve released a new episode that covers Pearl Jam’s show in Berlin from 2010. This was an especially emotional show due to the fact that it was the ten year anniversary since the Roskilde tragedy. Black and Come Back were some of the top highlights at a time where Eddie was doing his best to fight back tears, but the crowd had his back the whole way through. If you ever wanted an example of how this community can sometimes become a family - this show proves it.

To listen, head here SoundCloud.com/liveon4legs/berlin2010 - or find us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play and YouTube.
    Can't seem to make it work on iTunes or Youtube?
  • No? We're there. did you click the links in my signature?