Pearl Jam home show money and were its going

www.king5.com/article/news/local/pearl-jam-helps-raise-nearly-11-million-to-combat-homelessness-in-king-county/281-600444272 

So the Seattle political masterminds have squandered or foolishly spent 3x this amount with nothing to show citizens  were the funding was going. A rock band made an immediate impact for the better, and continues to contribute. 
I know $ from beer, tickets, Mopop, Whiskey for 2 people came from us. Drunken debauchery was never more fulfilling. 

Comments

• Random comment, since your mention of "political masterminds" triggered a memory for me.

I recall the city council got rid of snowplows as a cost-cutting measure (saving $750,000), which seemed brilliant until the Blizzard of 1996 struck and the city was paralyzed until everything melted. :s I remember watching people trying to clear their walks with brooms.

On the plus side, I believe Mike wrote "Given to Fly" while snowed in that week. :-)
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.