FS: 3 Sealed 2000 Bootlegs

cropdustdaircropdustdair Posts: 2,006
edited October 2018 in Lost Dogs
Dublin, Landgraaaf and Salzburg. All mint and factory sealed. $45 shipped in the US. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Post edited by cropdustdair on

Comments

• cropdustdaircropdustdair Posts: 2,006
    Bump
  • cropdustdaircropdustdair Posts: 2,006
    Sold
  • not an attack on the OP just a comment on everything here in general:

how come it's ok to sell these, records, stickers, shirts, etc. over face value but everyone goes crazy if someone wants to sell a current poster or ticket for more?

First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508

I personally think is the age of the items being sold...As you wrote in your own post...

"everyone goes crazy if someone wants to sell a current poster or ticket for more?"

For instance in this post...These are almost 20 year old bootlegs, sealed...As you can see the price from BB was $13 each ears ago...He sold them for $15 each shipped...He did someone a solid...

This is what "LD's" used to be all about...

My $.02 anyway...

I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    And I meant years not ears...LOL
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    cjzoly said:

I personally think is the age of the items being sold...As you wrote in your own post...

"everyone goes crazy if someone wants to sell a current poster or ticket for more?"

For instance in this post...These are almost 20 year old bootlegs, sealed...As you can see the price from BB was $13 each ears ago...He sold them for $15 each shipped...He did someone a solid...

This is what "LD's" used to be all about...

My $.02 anyway...

Yep, $15 each for sealed copies, pretty dang good deal.