Options

A help... and what do you think?

firasfiras Posts: 34
Hi guys i'm new here ...and it rally feels good..
i need a help about how i can get old pearljam newsletters....it sounds a bit naive but it worth to try ...
And if there's anyone of you from sweden ?
I just want to know one person here in sweden who's really breathing pearljam music ....
Not like some people i meat from time to time i ask DO YOU LIKE PEARLJAM? and they answer wowo i love them so much i'm huge fan!! and then i say wowow how cool what do you think about the song for example tremor christ ?
and then aaa in wich album ? aaa cuz i only got the tow first ones!!
aaaaaaa well pearljam is 7 albums people!!!!
why it's like that ? i'm i meating the wrong people or is it true that the minorty who's only knows about the latest albums ?
have anyone had the same experince ?
abragadabra milk life...
we love you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    artjamartjam Posts: 227
    Its true. When binaural came out, I was at the counter buying it when the girl says "I love pearl jam, but they lost me after the first two albums" What the hell is that! Dont say you love them if you dont know what you are talking about. Thats all I hear, pearl jam went downhill after vs. Eat me, although I love those albums they are the bottom of the list for me. Not many people know good music these days
  • Options
    firasfiras Posts: 34
    Here you got me....
    i mean ten or vs are defnetly great albums but ahh what can i say you know ...
    wich the closest one to your heart ..i know it's hard to till but wich one and why ?
    god i love this talking!!!
    abragadabra milk life...
    we love you.
  • Options
    I like Pearl Jam a lot. When they came here to Mexico I didn´t know much about them. The only song I knew was Love Boat Captain, I love that song. Then I began to know more about them because of a radio station here. When I heard all the good music they play and when I heard them live (wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!), I realized they were one of the best rock bands. I didn't know how many songs I liked from PJ without knowing they were from them. I can say that PJ is my favourite band ever.