Boston Set List T-Shirt Night 1 Question

I bought a setlist shirt from Ebay.  I think it may be a fake one, so I wanted some info before I contacted Ebay.  The shirt I received is black, all the photos I've seen the shirt is a dark navy. I was wondering if anybody has seen this shirt in black. Also the setlist lettering on the back of the shirt does not seem to be as clear/crisp as some of the photos I've seen of the shirt. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Navy only for day 1
    red only for day 2
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    edited September 2018
    Have you contacted the seller?  My husband bought a Katatonia shirt off maybe Amazon and it came in with a pink lettering rather than the color it was supposed to be. They didn't admit wrongdoing, but issued a full refund with no other questions asked. Our daughter wears it.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Did the listing state it was official and from the show, or just that it was a set list shirt?  If they didn’t say it was official then they technically didn’t mislead you, but eBay will side with most buyers in a return case no matter what. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Did the listing state it was official and from the show, or just that it was a set list shirt?  If they didn’t say it was official then they technically didn’t mislead you, but eBay will side with most buyers in a return case no matter what. 
    It actually does say official shirt in the item description, as well as, original not reproduction. So I guess I definitely have a case. I will be contacting eBay. 
  • I had the exact same issue and EBay have been involved for several days.  The shirt was shipped to me from within the U.S. but the guy's return address is in Vietnam.  Sounds like I'll be getting a refund but waiting to here about return process.  The shirt was clearly advertised as 'official.'
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,684
    My setlist shirt Night 1 is Navy blue. I Purchased it the following day of show
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • deadendp said:
    Have you contacted the seller?  My husband bought a Katatonia shirt off maybe Amazon and it came in with a pink lettering rather than the color it was supposed to be. They didn't admit wrongdoing, but issued a full refund with no other questions asked. Our daughter wears it.  
    Wow so you got to keep the shirt and got a refund?  Anytime I've dealt with Amazon for returns, I've had to return the item to get the refund.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    deadendp said:
    Wow so you got to keep the shirt and got a refund?  Anytime I've dealt with Amazon for returns, I've had to return the item to get the refund.
    Yup.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • 1upstate1upstate Posts: 201
    Same thing happened to me... for Wrigley N1.  Wasn't Cubby Blue but Black...  I don''t expect my money back. Plus, its very rare. I bet nobody has black ones.... 
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,210
    I think a lot of people bought these bootlegged ones. Seemed to be quite a few completed listings last I checked. If I were trading for a setlist shirt, I'd definitely want to see pics first.
  • i wish they made bootleg setlist shirts for seattle 2018
  • 1upstate1upstate Posts: 201
    i wish they made bootleg setlist shirts for seattle 2018
    you're doing it wrong 
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"
  • i have bought bootlegs before and more than a few times.
    i'm old school and 100% un-trainable