Options

psst...9/28/2018

124»

Comments

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    PJNB said:
    Question? Are the Rome and Berlin poster  gonna be available in the 10 shop? I
    That is a good question. I would like to know this as well. Anyone know?
    I think only one person knows that answer. My guess is random drop times after the rest from Chicago and Boston are dropped. Not the predictable 10:15-10:30 EST schedule we’ve been on. Pure speculation on my part though. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,070
    unknown said:
    Because the flippers are killing the fans.  He probably the one who they sold 25 to
    If a "fan" needs a poster, sticker, or pack of trading cards to make their concert experience complete, that's the "fan's" problem.
  • Options
    They know we wait for the Rome and Berlin poster. Supply and demand. So what’s the problem? Print 5k of each order and everyone is very happy I think. (But that’s my opinion)
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    pjl44 said:
    unknown said:
    Because the flippers are killing the fans.  He probably the one who they sold 25 to
    If a "fan" needs a poster, sticker, or pack of trading cards to make their concert experience complete, that's the "fan's" problem.

Its true. And I personally am happy there are flippers out there to offer these items up.

Lets say we have a limited edition item and only the hardcore PJ collectors bought them up. Your SOL. There will be no ebay to turn to because the hard core collectors are keeping them for themselves.

At least the flippers give us a shot at something after the drop happens when we miss out.

• Options
    My prediction for next weeks drops. This is total guess from what hasn't dropped yet.
    Tuesday- Jackson Wrigley
    Wednesday- One of the remaining Europe posters or Thomas Wrigley 
    Thursday-Ames Wrigley
    Friday- 2 Fenway Posters(Brown and Whalen) 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,070
    pjl44 said:
    unknown said:

Its true. And I personally am happy there are flippers out there to offer these items up.

Lets say we have a limited edition item and only the hardcore PJ collectors bought them up. Your SOL. There will be no ebay to turn to because the hard core collectors are keeping them for themselves.

At least the flippers give us a shot at something after the drop happens when we miss out.

With you 100%. Plenty of stuff where I think the prices are crazy and just sit it out. If someone is getting worked up about it, they need to consider their own compulsion. 
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 649
    All I want is Klausen Boston 
    Hopefully that comes up
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,799
    jdopj said:
    Hopefully that comes up
    There is 0% chance that it does not come up. 

Also for those looking for the Jackson print Santos already confirmed as we all probably would have been able to guess that it is coming next week sometime. 
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,117
    PJNB said:
    jdopj said:
    Hopefully that comes up
    Potentially even a 100% chance that it does.   =)
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,799
    Milestone said:
    PJNB said:
    jdopj said:
    Hopefully that comes up
    Potentially even a 100% chance that it does.   =)

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    edited September 2018
    Question? Are the Rome and Berlin poster  gonna be available in the 10 shop?
    It isn't a coincidence that the two most popular posters from the Euro tour have yet to show up.  They are keeping as many eyes on the site as possible for all of the other sales of less popular posters in between.  My guess.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    unknown said:

This is my mentality.

If you want something bad enough, then pay for it.

I'll pass on waiting for three hours in a line-up and pay extra later if I have to. My time on a concert holiday is worth too much to be spent waiting in some stupid line. Not to mention, I'm free at the show without watching out for my merchandise.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Shipping notification for the Fairclough already :triumph:
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,117
    edited September 2018
    It isn't a coincidence that the two most popular posters from the Euro tour have yet to show up.  They are keeping as many eyes on the site as possible for all of the other sales of less popular posters in between.  My guess.
    You are correct.  As for me, I've purchased all the posters I intend on getting from 2018.  
    Now I just check back to see which of the 3 remaining Boston 2016 posters will be the last to sell out at $24.50.
    Any guesses?
    I actually did pick up the Fenway 2016 Ames with the jackalope.  Simply because, there's been a stuffed jackalope from Jackson Hole, Wyoming hanging on the wall in my parents house since before I can remember.  So I have a soft spot for those furry creatures!
    Post edited by Milestone on
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,058
    Milestone said:
    You are correct.  As for me, I've purchased all the posters I intend on getting from 2018.  
    Now I just check back to see which of the 3 remaining Boston 2016 posters will be the last to sell out at $24.50.
    Any guesses?
    I actually did pick up the Fenway 2016 Ames with the jackalope.  Simply because, there's been a stuffed jackalope from Jackson Hole, Wyoming hanging on the wall in my parents house since before I can remember.  So I have a soft spot for those furry creatures!
    I have love for the Jackalope. It really pops in person, particularly the red/blue/green color contrasts at the top.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    madhat181 said:
    My prediction for next weeks drops. This is total guess from what hasn't dropped yet.
    Tuesday- Jackson Wrigley
    Wednesday- One of the remaining Europe posters or Thomas Wrigley 
    Thursday-Ames Wrigley
    Friday- 2 Fenway Posters(Brown and Whalen) 
    Wednesday is not good for me. D'oh!!!