Silly request, assistance re sizing on grey Seattle Hoodies.

Hey all, I'm looking to pick up one of the grey zip up hoodies from the Seattle shows.  Unfortunately missed out, so will probably hit eBay.  May be silly but I like my stuff to fit a certain way and I know sometimes concert merch can fit large.  Can anyone with a Medium or Large, zip it up, lay it flat and measure the pit-to-pit distance for me.  Just want to make sure I order the right size for my chest.

Million thanks.

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,210
    For what it's worth, I have the Boston one in XL and it's 23" pit-to-pit. I generally wear L and the XL fits perfectly - it definitely runs small.

Not sure if any of that helps you, but at least you get a bump out of the deal.
  • pjl44 said:
    For what it's worth, I have the Boston one in XL and it's 23" pit-to-pit. I generally wear L and the XL fits perfectly - it definitely runs small.

That does help, appreciate you taking the time to do that.  Thanks
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,406
    JN146849 said:
    pjl44 said:

They absolutely run small.  Go one up from your everyday size. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    JN146849 said:
    pjl44 said:

They absolutely run small.  Go one up from your everyday size. 
    Thanks guys, gonna grab a large. Should be perfect.