Options

Hard to Imagine- but helpful to

I've always hel Pearl Jam in high regard and credit the band with giving me the ability to feel what is happening in my life through their music. Happy and sad.... Hard to Imagine screamed of my defeat and gave me a chance to expell some of the sadness that gripped me and continues to. And "I tried to explain, but things were different then" before my attempt. If I had just waited I would have been armed with better knowledge. Now "its hard to imagine" what could have been, its hard to be with my "what ifs"... But "I did what I had to do". But no matter what "I hope this works somehow."
Thank you for the chance to let this out....I'm sorry
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Please don't apologize for expressing your feelings. :(

I think it's amazing just how incredibly helpful music really can be when you have emotions swimming around inside. Especially when they feel overwhelming, music can help them come out and help you start to recover.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    I like how all the lyrics on the internet are totally different than the version I'm listening to right now. :)
    "I remember standin' on the corner at midnight...
    ...tryin' to get my courage up."
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    that's the power of the music... that's what i love about music... it can express our feelings...
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing