4 More Posters for Sale!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited September 2018 in Lost Dogs
Just like before.  Selling for a friend in need of some $$.  Condition, pics and prices below and are shipped in the lower 48 and PayPal only please and thank you!  

11-24-98 Live on two legs Ames s/n 18/1500 Great condition except for very minor creases at the bottom in the white border & slightly up 1” into the orange below his foot. $135

11-11-11 Pearl Jam Brazil Munk One s/n 10/20 Variant , mint $230

2-11,13&14-03 Pearl Jam Sydney, AU Ames near mint $110

2-18,19&20-03 Pearl Jam, Melbourne, AU Ames near mint $110

Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by pjtradeking on

Comments

• I'm down for the ames Hawaii
  • I believe Hawaii to be gone and will remove after I get payment.  Thanks

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Hawaii is gone.  Updated.  Thanks!

• Good Morning!