My Fenway 1 + 2 pics

dude80cooldude80cool Posts: 44
edited September 2018 in The Porch
Edit: Link corrected for Fenway 2 so it goes to the full set

Hi Everyone,
I took some pics at Fenway 1 and 2.  I wasn't in the to close to the stage but I did have a decent zoom.

Post edited by dude80cool on

Comments

• Nice, thanks for sharing.
  • Cool pics! Thanks!

4/17/94 Paramount, NYC ... 9/28/96 Randall's Island, NYC ... 9/8/98 Continental Arena, NJ ...  9/11/98 MSG, NYC ... 8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY ... 8/25/00 Jones Beach, NY ... 4/30/03 Nassau Coliseum, NY ... 7/9/03 MSG, NYC ... 10/18/13 Barclays, Brooklyn, NY ... 10/19/13 Barclays, Brooklyn, NY ... 9/26/15 GCF, Central Park, NYC ... 5/1/16 MSG, NYC ... 5/2/16 MSG, NYC ... 8/5/16 Fenway, MA ... 8/18/18 Wrigley, IL ... 8/20/18 Wrigley, IL ... 9/2/18 Fenway, MA ... 9/11/22 MSG, NYC ... EV 10/7/22 Las Vegas, NV

• Great shots. Here are my pics from night one.

Fenway Night 1
  • Thank you all for the photos.

Fenway Night 1
    Great pics, you definitely were a lot closer than me.  The RX100 is one of my fav non-cannon cameras I own.  Unfortunately for me it stopped working for for me last year.  It was a little too beat up.

• DarthOverlordDarthOverlord Posts: 64
    edited September 2018
    Great shots. Here are my pics from night one.

Fenway Night 1
    Great pics, you definitely were a lot closer than me.  The RX100 is one of my fav non-cannon cameras I own.  Unfortunately for me it stopped working for for me last year.  It was a little too beat up.

I swear by that camera. My favorite camera of all time. Although my DSLR is great, I love the photos the Sony RX100 takes. I have the first gen and would love to upgrade but unless a crazy deal comes along, I am perfectly happy to continue using the current one I have.

Post edited by DarthOverlord on

Fenway Night 1

I swear by that camera. My favorite camera of all time. Although my DSLR is great, I love the photos the Sony RX100 takes. I have the first gen and would love to upgrade but unless a crazy deal comes along, I am perfectly happy to continue using the current one I have.

I had the first one as well and I enjoyed the pics and also the video as well.  I'm primarily a Canon guy but I've enjoyed the image / sound quality of the RX100.  If i can find a good price on a newer one I replace my broken one.  It is a pretty expensive compact camera.

Fenway Night 1

I had the first one as well and I enjoyed the pics and also the video as well.  I'm primarily a Canon guy but I've enjoyed the image / sound quality of the RX100.  If i can find a good price on a newer one I replace my broken one.  It is a pretty expensive compact camera.
    Yes it is. That is why I haven't gotten a newer generation one. The one I have gets the job done .