Unopened Wrigley Packs FS, 5 bucks each

Hello all! I have 30 extra packs of cards after a miscommunication with my friend ended me up with an entire box of cards instead of "get me the box if you can". They are 5 bucks each and I'll do 2.50 for shipping for 1 in the US, if you want multiple packs add .50 for each pack for shipping with a max of 8.00 for shipping.  I'll let you guys know when they are all gone. 

Comments

• If these are available I'm interested.

Thanks
  • All packs are sold or pending.
  • Good on ya for turning them around at cost ... but I've gotta say, this story is fantastically hilarious to me. I can just picture your friend in line thinking, "Well ... he said get the box ... ummmmm ... I guess I ask for however many packs are in the full box, right?"

Awesome. 

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

• Yeah, not to far off. I told him, the limit is 5 packs but if you can score the box that would be killer....meaning just the cardboard box. Then he says, "hey good news I got you the box" You owe me 500.00 bucks (i had him grab a me a few other things but no where close to that amount). I was like, "um, like hell I do", then he was like 'yeah dude, the guy sold me the entire box, there's 48 packs in there!" Then it hit me what happened....... It took me 18 packs to get 2 complete sets, thus leaving me with 30 packs. And a lesson in communication was learned.
  • Yeah, not to far off. I told him, the limit is 5 packs but if you can score the box that would be killer....meaning just the cardboard box. Then he says, "hey good news I got you the box" You owe me 500.00 bucks (i had him grab a me a few other things but no where close to that amount). I was like, "um, like hell I do", then he was like 'yeah dude, the guy sold me the entire box, there's 48 packs in there!" Then it hit me what happened....... It took me 18 packs to get 2 complete sets, thus leaving me with 30 packs. And a lesson in communication was learned.
    Well, FWIW, congrats on getting a box. That's not easy to do. I happened to get one at Wrigley, myself. 

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)