ISO: Lost Dogs vinyl

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
Doesn’t appear this one will ever get a proper rerelease. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Thanks!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    Doesn’t appear this one will ever get a proper rerelease. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Thanks!
    I think it might! 2019 will be a slow year and I think they'll pump out something cool.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647

Thanks!
    I think it might! 2019 will be a slow year and I think they'll pump out something cool.
    That’d be awesome! He did mention they are headed to the studio next
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • let me know if you are still in search of this record!