Options

Jeremy,Once,Footsteps

My brother told me these three songs (Jeremy, Once and Footsteps) are written about the school masacres. i dont know if this is the truth. Can anyone tell me the significance of them?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    artjamartjam Posts: 227
    Jeremy is. The other two were a part of the "Mamasan Trilogy", the demo tape that got sent to ed and ed sent back with lyrics, Alive, Once, an Footsteps. But these songs were about a man who doesnt who his real father is until hes dead, and his mother who now imagines the son as the husband(alive) and the man goes crazy and becomes a killer(once) and finally is sentenced to excecution(footsteps).
  • Options
    CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    Jeremy isn't so much about 'massacres'. It's about one lone pupil, who stood up and shot himself in front of his class at school.
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
  • Options
    cicatricecicatrice Posts: 20
    i'm confused,i keep getting emails telling me that curious has replied to my posting about jeremy...this is my first posting on the subject..unless i've been sleep messaging again..really will have to get professional help 4 that..
    "heaven doesn't want me
    and hell's afraid i'll take over"

fear of death is gain

scratching the walls of my glass coffin,scraping, raping my nails on the glass on the bottom..is there no end? when will this end? if i was u, i'd fucking hate me too

rock bottom's safest place to be..
    ..you can't fall any further

life aint a bitch..it's jeffrey dahmer