N1 Why So Late?

What a show, what a night!   Just noticed that there were quite a few songs that were scratched.  Why did they wait so long to come on stage?

Comments

• fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 371
    It was bizarre to receive emails saying the show started at 630.
  • Incredibly frustrating. A very short show by their current standards. Fenway is a tough venue to play with such a strict 10:30 curfew. 

I was was told the reason they battered us with the messages to get in early and for the band waiting a long time is due to problems throughout the home/away tour getting people into their seats. My tickets gave me issues. Never received the ability and thus ticket for my second seat. Had to be lulled aside and dealt with thru the club. The person helping me was appeared pretty annoyed I was having trouble. Not my fault Ticketmaster didn’t give me the arena two print two tickets. I just assumed it was normal and the QR code was for both seats. 

Just wish we we could have real printed tickets. 
  • fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 371
    My suggestion then is to say in the email "we suggest getting to the venue early due to long lines, etc. " I would not tell fans of an early start and then plan on a 8pm start time