Options

SAD Letter to the dead.

Once again I am looking for some one who can put me down with a contact. I want to direct the video for SAD letter to the dead. It is a powerful song & I have a clear vision in my head of a fresh video. The band is not even in it, so give me a chance to explain my thought. This song deserves to go main stream. Deserve has everything to do with it...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i have no idea how to help you...i am not techinally inlcined at all...but i wish you all the best. i hope you succeed in your endevours

hopefully someone on the board can help you out
    Forever and ever ....Pearl Jam
  • Options
    grooveamaticgrooveamatic Posts: 1,374
    I don't think anyone here will be able to help you. Do you have experience? Plus...they really don't do videos. But I bet you knew that.
  • Options
    Yes, I do know they do not make videos but this is a video about this real song, not the band. They would not even be in it. I do have experience but my contacts fall short when it comes to music videos. I would love to put this work out.
  • Options
    Q-Tip18Q-Tip18 Posts: 21
    Make a story board for your idea and shoot it. What does your idea consist of? Tell me some of the images involved.
  • Options
    Its a whole image video story. No band, just the characters acting out the song. I have the whole song maped out with a powerful ending.
  • Options
    it's kinda off topic, but...

PLEASE PLAY THIS SONG LIVE!
    em ot sselecirp si y c a v i r p
  • Options
    No doubt, it is a powerful song.