Met Stone on flight into Boston yesterday/last night

scrufftonemusicscrufftonemusic Posts: 18
edited September 2018 in The Porch
Boarding plane in Seattle with my wife and daughter Friday and who should I see but Stone with his daughter. I was able to say Hi, big fan,going to both Fenway shows blah blah blah and shake his hand but didn’t want to be an even more obnoxious fan boy than I already was, so no pictures. I saw him again after the flight and asked if they would let him sing. He got a laugh out of that and said you never know. You heard it here first, Stone sings at Fenway !!!
Post edited by scrufftonemusic on

Comments

• I love it!! Thanks for sharing!! Also kudos for not harassing the poor man, just saying a quick hi and letting him live his life.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Nice! I like hearing these casual run-ins... Maybe Don't Give Me No Lip gets played? ^_^
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Did you ask him why he got kicked out of the private jet? :smiley:
  • Suziemay said:
    Did you ask him why he got kicked out of the private jet? :smiley:

First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • I love it!! Thanks for sharing!! Also kudos for not harassing the poor man, just saying a quick hi and letting him live his life.
    Yeah, he strikes me as kind of quiet and reserved, even his stage persona he spends a lot of time looking at Matt or Ed and kind of avoiding the crowd