FT: PJ 20 Klausen for 2 of the Boston 2018 posters

As it reads. Have a PJ 20 Klausen very good condition - PM for photos. Prefer to trade for any 2 of the Boston posters - preference in order - Mumford, Klausen, Whalen, Williams, Brown. Will reply to any PMs as quick as possible.  Based in US.  Thanks and everybody have fun at the show!  

Comments

• Cool.  Good luck!
  • damn dude. you sure? are the Fenway that hard to come by? i honestly have not looked since i wasn’t at the show.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • DE483DE483 Posts: 441
    edited September 2018
    I’m sure I could pay up on that auction site but don’t want to support flippers. I figured this was a decent trade considering the time somebody may have to spend in a line in Boston. Also sounds like  the Merch tents have been getting sold out within an hour of opening. I’ve drastically increased my job inefficiency by sitting on the forum refreshing for the drop of the Rome poster. Not sure how many days and hours I can keep waiting for another pssst thread.  
  • DE483DE483 Posts: 441
    One last chance request.  Pics available upon request.  PM me please!!!!!!!!!  :) 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance Posts: 23,243
    edited September 2018
    damn dude. you sure? are the Fenway that hard to come by? i honestly have not looked since i wasn’t at the show.
    Seriously, OP. Don't sell the damn farm to have these posters now. Give it a few weeks, maybe a few months for the fucking hype to die and you should find these on here and other sites for much less. That Klausen fetches several hundred dollars and is now 7 years old. That's a solid poster 'marination time' IMO. The Fenway shows aren't even over yet and the crest of the wave is at it's highest.
    www.cluthelee.com