Mobile Tickets

So I saw the guys in Wrigley on 10C tix and was able to download them into my apple wallet...for some reason the Fenway tix I am having trouble with them (I click "add to wallet" and nothing else happens). I am most concerned because I upgraded in the ticket drop yesterday, and now my 2 original 10C tix are for a friend. I know screenshots have worked, but I presumed those were screenshots of the actual mobile ticket from the wallet...will it also work to access the tickets from the browser on my i-phone, click "view barcode" and screen print that? It does not seem to reveal the entire ticket, but I assume the QR code is all I need. Its one thing if I screw this up and I was inconvenienced, but I don't want my friend to have trouble when I am entering through a gate on the other side of the stadium. Thanks

Comments

• madhat181madhat181 Posts: 372
    As long as you go in with them it shouldn’t be a problem 
  • CA225323CA225323 Posts: 22
    Thanks, but I can't even get them into my google wallet, so I'd have nothing better than what I'd be screen printing to them...and I am not sure we can go in the same gate as I am on the field
  • Sign into your acct from their phone & put them in their wallet before the show
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 372
    Try logging on to your account on your friends phone and download them to his then signing out. 
    Captain and Madhat...both good suggestions, but my problem is that even if I were using those tickets myself, I can't get them into my mobile wallet for some reason...so I am not sure I could get them in to his either. But maybe I will just send him my logon info and see if he can download them
  • Yeah if not u can just login & use them straight from the ticket portal. They don’t need to be moved to a wallet
    Great, thanks...I think my first option is to see if he can download through my account, then I may do ticket portal and send him the screenshot of the barcode...and to be safe I may make him go in 10 minutes before me since I think we are at different gates...if he has trouble i will just bring my phone to his gate