Options

<<How Does Eddie Come Up With These Words?>>

BrotherBrother Posts: 63
How does he do it?
"...caught a bolt of lightinin'... cursed the day he let it go"
"...I know I was born and I know that I'll die... the in-between is mine..."
He is probably the greatest lyricist ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I like the way he uses words too. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    He's just a genius... that's all there is to it!
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
  • Options
    SpomenkaSpomenka Posts: 145
    it's just normal to him, but because he's different his normal is totally amazing (or stupid) to us. maybe your lyrics (if you ever wrote any) could seem perfectly normal or crap to you, and someone else could say <wow! how do you come up with the words like this?!>
    that's just my humble op.
    :D
    Pearl Jam pieces...

This is how I saw it one day: Insignificance at the Porch of Mankind

http://www.blogovanje.com/Storms_Of_Small_Ocean/komentari.php?id=17
  • Options
    little_wishlittle_wish England, The North Posts: 532
    He certainly is a master of words.
    He manages to create the most abstract images and make them real. He comes up with words and lyrics that must take him hours. He really is incredible, I feel honoured to know his music and be able to appreciate the most amazing lyrics.
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
  • Options
    I just say this;

I wish I could whrite so good lyrics as he does.
    But I'm out of fantasy.. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Spomenka
    it's just normal to him, but because he's different his normal is totally amazing (or stupid) to us. maybe your lyrics (if you ever wrote any) could seem perfectly normal or crap to you, and someone else could say <wow! how do you come up with the words like this?!>
    that's just my humble op.
    :D

I agree with that. I don't think of myself as a great writer at all. In fact I think I'm horrible at writing, but sometimes my friends will read something I wrote and think it's amazing, but to me it's just a bunch of crap.
  • Options
    Ha ha. some people are just born with god given talent. It is what they are hear for. Jimi hendrix for example. This man made playing the guitar seem so natural that it was just an experience watching him. just wish i was old enough to have been there live. man that would have blown my mind. anyway eddie is the same but vocaly. Listen to ark really loud. amaizing. Its that or he has done a whole lot of mushrooms.
    Fuck me if i say somthing you dont want to hear,
    Fuck me if you only hear whats in your head.
    Fuck me if you can, coz im not leaving here.
  • Options
    Its that or he has done a whole lot of mushrooms.

hawhawhawhaw :D:D;)
  • Options
    JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Originally posted by JesterTGame
    Ha ha. some people are just born with god given talent. It is what they are hear for. Jimi hendrix for example. This man made playing the guitar seem so natural that it was just an experience watching him. just wish i was old enough to have been there live. man that would have blown my mind. anyway eddie is the same but vocaly. Listen to ark really loud. amaizing. Its that or he has done a whole lot of mushrooms.

LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board