Boston - have 10c tix need hotel -

Lukin523Lukin523 Posts: 44
edited September 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
If anyone is canceling their hotel or booked an extra room near Fenway please reach out

i will have an extra ticket if I make it there
Post edited by Lukin523 on

Comments

• jefftjefft Posts: 657
    I cancelled Lowes today.  Go on booking.com  tons of rooms
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    I think the hotel might be spelled "Loews" but maybe it's like the HomeDepot-ish store in Boston?
    JH6056 said:
    I think the hotel might be spelled "Loews" but maybe it's like the HomeDepot-ish store in Boston?
    JH6056 said
    Yup your right I spelled it wrong.
  • Lukin523Lukin523 Posts: 44
    Thanks guys. Loews is super expensive. $500 per night. Crazy
    Yes it is the verb is worse.
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 385
    Super 8 in Watertown might still have rooms.  I got one for a decent price ($145 w tax) for night 2.  Nothing fancy but its a bed and a parking spot.  There are bus lines near there that go to Fenway
  • Lukin523Lukin523 Posts: 44
    Thanks I will check that out. 
  • waxxonwaxxon Posts: 9
    I need an N1 ticket Lukin! I’ll gladly find u a room !
  • toddiet123toddiet123 Posts: 271
    Keep in mind Boston is that "college" town, it being labor day will see a LOT of moving vans, people staying for the weekend to move kids in to school etc.  You probably need to go out of the city.

• waxxonwaxxon Posts: 9
    There's several hotels with availability with a 10-15 min subway ride to Fenway. 
  • I have an air bnb with 2 bed rooms in beacon hill for Boston 2 9/4. I'll split with ya. $105 
    "The direction of the eye, so misleading. The defection of the soul nauseously quick. I don't qeustion our existance, I just question our modern needs." -Eddie Vedder
  • Have you gotten yourself a ticket yet
  • PM me - I have a room right near Fenway I will trade