Options

The "Help GTFLYGIRL FIGHT LIKE A GIRL & KICK CANCER's ASS" fund-raiser sale thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 720
    Thank you to everyone who has offered to sell items for me. I greatly appreciate it. I keep checking for what I have .... I dont have many posters..... thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    This poster. This is the one I have. I'm trying to guesstimate prices.... I'm not much of a poster buyer or seller.... this is what I have for 130 including shipping.
    I would take this.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,477

Bump  #Fightlikeagirl 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    cmalisze said:
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    This poster. This is the one I have. I'm trying to guesstimate prices.... I'm not much of a poster buyer or seller.... this is what I have for 130 including shipping.
    I would take this.
    Awesome! Thank you! I sent you a PM. Let's make this happen! I will try to get to post office today (or tomorrow morning!) Please PM me! Thanks! ❤❤❤ Linda
  • Options
    URthekey said:
    I have put together a little care package to donate to help with Linda’s medical expenses.
    For $200 you will receive:
    1 10c reserved ticket to PJ’s 9/2 Fenway show. Box 7 Row A - face value is $125
    1 EV Batman guitar pick - reverse says ‘KaPow’ -est value $50
    1 unopened pack of PJ Baseball cards from the Wrigley shows - est value $5

How this works:
    PM me to discuss digital ticket transfer, with your name and e-mail. I send you PayPal request for 200$. I donate $200 to Linda’s GoFundMe and transfer you ticket. Pick and cards will be delivered to you at show. (I’m have other seat in 10c pair)

Thank you sooooo much!!!  I saw this and was like.... who is doing this? And saw it was you. You rock!!!! Thank you!! ❤❤❤
  • Options

2014 Poland Sticker $40 shipped 100% proceeds donated. Buyer can donate through the link and send me the confirmation email. 
     Bump and an offer. I’ll split the donation. You pay $20 and get the sticker, I’ll donate $20 and cover shipping. Let’s get this sold!!!
  • Options
    Bump!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    @PJ-Cubs and I worked out a deal for some Boston merch and just made a donation on our behalves :) 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options

2014 Poland Sticker $40 shipped 100% proceeds donated. Buyer can donate through the link and send me the confirmation email. 
     Bump and an offer. I’ll split the donation. You pay $20 and get the sticker, I’ll donate $20 and cover shipping. Let’s get this sold!!!
    Poland sticker is sold!! Thank you TC282314. We both donated $20 and exchanged confirmations. Sticker in the mail shortly. 
  • Options
    Thanks Jeremy.  

You got this GTFLYGIRL!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Hello!

I have not been on here in weeks... Thank you so much to everyone who has helped with my cause!!! I am going to post a few more things over here in the next few days. I wish I knew who to thank when the money has come in... but I dont really...and for some reason I cannot figure out how to private message from my phone !!!

Thank you to everyone for all the support. What a great community. I am going to look for some more stuff I can sell (I used to have the most rockin pick collection around... not only PJ... but TONS... and it was stolen by a bad, bad person....) but I'm sure I have other stuff I can post. 

In the meantime, our lives continue to be turned upside down by this cancer and more surgery is needed. There is an update on my GoFundMe. Please share it if you can.... mostly.... Thank you!!!!!

PEACE, LOVE, & PEARL JAM !!! ❤❤❤🎀

https://www.gofundme.com/5z5y3v4
    Post edited by GTFLYGIRL on