My Cracker Jack SE For Your Pitt 2013 SE

nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,328
im still trying land a pitt 2013. Thanks! 

Comments

• amw101282amw101282 Posts: 185
    Now that's a serious trade
    {Alpine Valley '03/United Center '06/Summerfest '06 (Both Nights!!)/Alpine Valley '11 (PJ20) (Both Nights!!)/Wrigley Field '13}

"a truant finds home, and a wish to hold on too, he saw the trapdoor in the sun, immortality" PLEASE SUPPORT CCFA!!!
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,328
    amw101282 said:
    Now that's a serious trade
    I’m hoping !  =)
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    I would have made this trade, if I wouldn't have sold my CJ.  Goodluck with your trade!
    Mattchew said:
    I would have made this trade, if I wouldn't have sold my CJ.  Goodluck with your trade!
    Thanks! Just to be clear  I’m looking fir a Pittsburgh and I have a CJ to trade fir it. 
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Oh, sorry about that.  I miss read that, but I think you will have good chances getting someone's attention.
    Mattchew said:
    Oh, sorry about that.  I miss read that, but I think you will have good chances getting someone's attention.
    All good. Hopefully! 
  • FadedGloryFadedGlory Posts: 416
    Pretty much the priciest two show editions of the past five years potentially passing each other on the mail ... that's pretty awesome if it goes through. And somewhere out there, a 2014 Moline wipes away a tear over coming in third place. :)

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

Pretty much the priciest two show editions of the past five years potentially passing each other on the mail ... that's pretty awesome if it goes through. And somewhere out there, a 2014 Moline wipes away a tear over coming in third place. :)

It would be awesome!im hoping I can find someone. 
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,200
    Good luck Nick I know you've been hunting one down for a while. Still the nicest looking poster out there in my opinion.  
    Good luck Nick I know you've been hunting one down for a while. Still the nicest looking poster out there in my opinion.  
    Thank you! I’ll find one eventually. The longer it takes, the sweeter it’ll be! 
    Someone let’s do this 
    Bump 
  • Bump
    HH140540 said:
    Bump
    Thanks!! 
  • "That's a bold move Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them"