My Missoula A/P for your Pitt 2013 S/E

nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,328
yes. I’ll never give up trying to get that pitt!  I know it’s a long shot but maybe someone here really fancies a Jeff Ament signed poster. 

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,185
    nicknyr15 said:
    yes. I’ll never give up trying to get that pitt!  I know it’s a long shot but maybe someone here really fancies a Jeff Ament signed poster. 
    I really wanted this poster because I was there.  Care to just sell it to me?
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,328
    nicknyr15 said:
    I really wanted this poster because I was there.  Care to just sell it to me?
    I’m really sorry dude but I’m ecstatic to own something signed by a band member. I bought it with every intention of keeping it forever. However , with all these crazy trades popping up I figured I’d give it a shot fir my grail. 
  • That Ament signed Missoula would be a keeper for me.  But I haven't seen Pitt SE
    That Ament signed Missoula would be a keeper for me.  But I haven't seen Pitt SE
    Oh it’s def a keeper. I won’t even sell it to put money towards my grail but I would trade. And even then I might feel a little bad but I’ve wanted a Pitt fir so long now. 
    One and only bump. Hopefully one day I will own that pitt!!