Epic Trade!

2»

Comments

• Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    edited August 2018
    SZ303389 said:
    My Wrigley Ames Variant from 2013 for your Wrigley Ames Variant from 2018!  General thoughts welcome, maybe I’m crazy to propose this...?
    Oh my goodness, I remember you in regards to these Wrigley Ames Variants a few years ago.  You called a bunch of people names, called people out, accused people of a bunch of wacky things, continually insulted people's intelligence, and acted kind of like a baby because I guess you wanted them all for yourself.  Well...welcome back, good luck in your search, and hopefully this time you are a bit nicer to your fellow fans.
    Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • SZ303389SZ303389 Posts: 453
    Mr. Fixer said:
    SZ303389 said:
    My Wrigley Ames Variant from 2013 for your Wrigley Ames Variant from 2018!  General thoughts welcome, maybe I’m crazy to propose this...?
    Oh my goodness, I remember you in regards to these Wrigley Ames Variants a few years ago.  You called a bunch of people names, called people out, accused people of a bunch of wacky things, continually insulted people's intelligence, and acted kind of like a baby because I guess you wanted them all for yourself.  Well...welcome back, good luck in your search, and hopefully this time you are a bit nicer to your fellow fans.

Mr. Fixer said:
    SZ303389 said:
    “I’ve got my faults, but living in the past is not one of them.  There’s no future in it.”  -Sparky Anderson

I also believe there’s a Pearl Jam song called Present Tense...don’t be a dick yourself, like now.
    ShawnZ
    edited August 2018
    Mr. Fixer said:
    SZ303389 said:
    Oh my goodness?  Really that’s how you talk?  Why are you trolling a poster thread bragging about your memory?  LOL.  Makes much more sense to live in the present tense...but if you feel better rehashing something that happened 5 years ago, then maybe you’re the jerk today.  I’d rather be a jerk 5 yrs ago than one today.  I work hard for everything I have, so yeah I got it all buddy.
    Post edited by SZ303389 on
    ShawnZ
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    Where ya at with what ya want
    cmalisze said:
    I don’t know dude, it’s hard to part with the 2013...but the ideal trade for me would be the 2018 ames variant AND the seattle emek “endless war” variant.  the 2013 has solid value, the others do not.  just because they are asking what they are asking, doesn’t mean people are paying that price.
    ShawnZ
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    SZ303389 said:
    cmalisze said:
    I don’t know dude, it’s hard to part with the 2013...but the ideal trade for me would be the 2018 ames variant AND the seattle emek “endless war” variant.  the 2013 has solid value, the others do not.  just because they are asking what they are asking, doesn’t mean people are paying that price.
    Fair enough. I dont think I'd be able to come up with both
    cmalisze said:
    SZ303389 said:
    cmalisze said:
    Fair enough. I dont think I'd be able to come up with both
    I know man, I feel bad now.  I still have it so let me figure this out and I’l be in touch.  I want it to go to a good home, but I also want something for it.  I’ll get back to ya man....
    ShawnZ