Options

lost dogs

sherifsherif Posts: 7
so far i've listened to lost dogs like 10 times or so nothing really feels like PJ cept sad and a coupla more songs has the spark been lost ? let me know if i'm the only one who feels like this
cuz there's but u something within u .
has taken control , let's beat it get up let's go
why u're in your own world let's see the whole world
plese pick up my souuuuuuuuuuul
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    i just can't feel like this.... lost dogs was a different album for me,,, it's the first album where i knew more than half the songs going into it....

the songs i didn't know turned out great (with a few silly exceptions)... to me it's nice to hear different things pearl jam has tried!!! i really like it a lot... try giving it a few more listens and see how you feel!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by SoLATisA
    i just can't feel like this.... lost dogs was a different album for me,,, it's the first album where i knew more than half the songs going into it....

the songs i didn't know turned out great (with a few silly exceptions)... to me it's nice to hear different things pearl jam has tried!!! i really like it a lot... try giving it a few more listens and see how you feel!!!

Yeah I feel the same way as you do..I to as I think many of us knew of most of the songs on the cd(s)...but it's still good to see that some of the "new" stuff is very good but it'snot like discovering a whole cd..