ISO Wrigley N2 setlist shirt

Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
looking for a N2 Setlist shirt XL. Anybody get an extra they would like to sell or trade? 

Please se let me know. 

Thanks. 

Comments

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Day after sale bump. 
    Prices are insane on the secondary market. Anybody looking to sell reasonably or trade?
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,407
     Ray J. T. said:
    Prices are insane on the secondary market. Anybody looking to sell reasonably or trade?
    you got Leash played ,, you need this shirt!! I may be able to help you out.  waiting for one to show up from a friend that got me one so don't wanna commit to anything until I have it in hand.  I will be in touch 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    edited August 2018
    JP218404 said:
     Ray J. T. said:
    you got Leash played ,, you need this shirt!! I may be able to help you out.  waiting for one to show up from a friend that got me one so don't wanna commit to anything until I have it in hand.  I will be in touch 
    Thank you so much. Yes this shirt is a must need for me. :lol: And what an epic performance of Leash it was too.  I would had gone down to Wrigleyville to get one, but we were flying back home in the afternoon. I didn't have a lot of time to play with, or risk standing in a really long line. Thanks again. 
    Post edited by Ray J. T. on
    edited August 2018
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
     Ray J. T. said:
    Thank you so much. Yes this shirt is a must need for me. :lol: And what an epic performance of Leash it was too.  I would had gone down to Wrigleyville to get one, but we were flying back home in the afternoon. I didn't have a lot of time to play with, or risk standing in a really long line. Thanks again. 
    It was a good version but for me anytime hearing it live makes me happy.  stay tuned on the shirt.  if you happen to have a line on an XL of the flaming slugger shirt that's the one I couldn't get that I wanted. got everything but that shirt was NO where 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
     Ray J. T. said:
    It was a good version but for me anytime hearing it live makes me happy.  stay tuned on the shirt.  if you happen to have a line on an XL of the flaming slugger shirt that's the one I couldn't get that I wanted. got everything but that shirt was NO where 
    Thank you so much again. I will keep my eyes open and ask around about the flaming slugger. This is one that I would had thought would be fairly easy to grab. It seemed as though the Chicago flag shirt with all the Chicago dates was one of the toughest ones to get. 
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
     Ray J. T. said:
    Thank you so much again. I will keep my eyes open and ask around about the flaming slugger. This is one that I would had thought would be fairly easy to grab. It seemed as though the Chicago flag shirt with all the Chicago dates was one of the toughest ones to get. 
    I know.  I hit the tent 3 times just cause I walked by it at times that it was empty.  never waited longer than 20 minutes. never had it.  two stands inside at the end. NOPE.  merch trailer.  nope.  couldnt believe it.  
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
     Ray J. T. said:
    I know.  I hit the tent 3 times just cause I walked by it at times that it was empty.  never waited longer than 20 minutes. never had it.  two stands inside at the end. NOPE.  merch trailer.  nope.  couldnt believe it.  
    Unbelievable. It also looked like the worse time to hit a booth was during the delay, as everybody figured since we have to wait might as well wait for merch. It was incredibly easy to find beer and food during the delay. Merch lines were a mile long in the concourses. 
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
     Ray J. T. said:
    Unbelievable. It also looked like the worse time to hit a booth was during the delay, as everybody figured since we have to wait might as well wait for merch. It was incredibly easy to find beer and food during the delay. Merch lines were a mile long in the concourses. 
    Pretty nuts. Longest I waited was an hour and a half at the trailer on Addison. Got 2 Thomas’ but out of the shirt!!! Madding! 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    edited August 2018
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
     Ray J. T. said:
    Pretty nuts. Longest I waited was an hour and a half at the trailer on Addison. Got 2 Thomas’ but out of the shirt!!! Madding! 
    Slugger shirt sold out before Thomas poster? Now that's nutts! The Thomas was sold out at every booth I checked out, no matter what time or day it was. 
    Post edited by Ray J. T. on
    edited August 2018
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
     Ray J. T. said:
    Slugger shirt sold out before Thomas poster? Now that's nutts! The Thomas was sold out at every booth I checked out, no matter what time or day it was. 
    I got to the trailer at 3 on Saturday Got stuff at 430 and 
    they still had a bunch 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    JP218404 said:
     Ray J. T. said:
    I got to the trailer at 3 on Saturday Got stuff at 430 and 
    they still had a bunch 
    I never saw one available. My buddy was down in Wrigleyville at the main tent by 11:00 am and couldn't find one either.