ISO 11/5/1993 Indio Poster

B-GirlB-Girl Posts: 105
Hi all!  Looking for the poster listed above.  TAZ Indio 11/5/1993.  It was my first PJ show and my friend and I drove hours to see it.  Would love to have the poster and have checked all the usual places and came up empty.  If anyone has one, or a lead on one I could potentially buy let me know.  I would be so thrilled to have this one!  TIA

Comments

• Which one are you looking for?
    I have one that I got to represent the show when I went but it was for a number of dates, not that specific show.  
    I never saw the unique poster for that show.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • B-GirlB-Girl Posts: 105
    Looking for the unique poster.  Looks like this:
  • ShakesckyShakescky Posts: 343

Good luck.

i have witnessed some performances. i have soaked up a lot of memories.
  • Thanks!  I like the one I have better, even though it is for a series of shows. ;)

Bonus is that I also went to the Berkeley show, although I have a separate poster for that as well.  Good luck!
    Shakescky said:

Good luck.

Thank you very much!  I completely forgot about expressobeans.  I'll check it out.
    Thanks!  I like the one I have better, even though it is for a series of shows. ;)

Bonus is that I also went to the Berkeley show, although I have a separate poster for that as well.  Good luck!
    I tend to agree with you, but, unfortunately, we only went to one that year...we were still in high school and couldn't afford more than the one.  I made a pact with myself to only buy posters to shows that I've been to, so the TAZ poster is the one I'm after.  Plus, that Ames poster is pretty expensive right now....you are lucky to have it!
    Found one, bought one!  This issue is resolved...thanks guys!
    Thought I'd post an update....got it this afternoon!  This one that looks much better in person.  The colors really pop off the paper.  

• wicked  B)
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Congrats!
    Thanks guys
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,403
    Awesome!!! congrats.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Thank you I am truly stoked!