Options

You just gotta love Vitalogy's format!

I mean, its so freakin cool, original...
but can anyone explain some pages, such as....
17, 18, 19, 22, 27, 29 , 30.....
it still rocvks tho
Nothing Better than Leather, man!

''i dont wanna think, i wanna feel''
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I would try but by booklet is upstairs. To hell with it, for a PJ fan I'll try.
    "Provided there are no pre-conditions"

Originally posted by MrBrian -

"one day a country may just liberate america, what will you say then?"
  • Options
    Well, the Vitalogy theme is about life. It's simple in my opinion. The whole concept, to me kind of shows how strange and weird life is. How different things become and it's exploring the mind and things beyond it. This is quite hard to explain. I'm sure you understand it though, (the album concept, not my talking shit). I am crap at putting things into words. I love the idea of it. It's not only beautiful musicaly, but they energy and life that combines the music witht he actual concept.... I don't know, it's hard to explain. I love Vitalogy. I think it's always the forgotten PJ album.
    "Provided there are no pre-conditions"

Originally posted by MrBrian -

"one day a country may just liberate america, what will you say then?"
  • Options
    vitalogy isn't just my favorite pearl jam album... it's the best album i have heard.
    em ot sselecirp si y c a v i r p
  • Options
    amazing layout, can spend hours looking at it. i remember it was the first PJ album i got, and i sat on my bed for nearly two hours reading it through and really studying it, it was...still is fascinating.

my brother owns the original vitalogy book, and that is sone of the coolest things i have ever seen...being a PJ fan especially. it has this cool human body with bits that you unfold to see whats underneath it, like the books you have when you're a kid i guess....its amazing. and there is this paper stuff which is attactched to the inside cover, first page which has a cool spider web pattern. it really is amazing. anyone else have it?
  • Options
    Oh thats cool, was it expensive?
    'Fox hunting is barbaric, the people who do it are a bunch of snobby tories with stupid posh accents. Oh damn, i didn't say that - damn, what a giveaway...'
  • Options
    nope, not really. a non PJ fan sold it to him so didnt know how valuable it could be i think....i'll show it to you :D
  • Options
    oh cool, i look forward to it (honey) ;)
    'Fox hunting is barbaric, the people who do it are a bunch of snobby tories with stupid posh accents. Oh damn, i didn't say that - damn, what a giveaway...'
  • Options
    :D

goodnight babe.