Options

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING TREMOR! IT WAS PERFECT!

2»

Comments

• Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,474
    Awesome live!  Congratulations!
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited September 2018
    I want to take full credit for making this happen by reviving this thread 9 days after OP posted =P
    But seriously it was awesome that they played it. I wacthed it on periscope 
    I know this it doubtful but I hope they play it again Tuesday when I’m actually there

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
    Post edited by madhat181 on
  • Options
    HOLY HELL!! Thanks guys! 
    Hey can you change the subject to playnit night 2 as well?  =)

Please and Thank You
  • Options
    So awesome that they played this!!!! Love this song and wanted it for the 9/4 show that I’m getting to attend if it didn’t happen for you tonight.. but it’s so much cooler that you got your jam!!
  • Options
    fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 337
  • Options
    It wasn’t even on original setlist 
  • Options
    Song is so f’n good live.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited September 2018
    Hope to hear T Christ tonight !
  • Options
    gems_n_rhinestonesgems_n_rhinestones Harrisburg, PA Posts: 379
    madhat181 said:
    I want to take full credit for making this happen by reviving this thread 9 days after OP posted =P
    I know this it doubtful but I hope they play it again Tuesday when I’m actually there

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
    Lol. I appreciate you 
  • Options
    madhat181 said:

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
    You’re funny. But I think you had something to do with this. So thanks!!!
  • Options
    madhat181 said:
    Crazy! What an addition!!!
  • Options
    madhat181 said:
    That’s so crazy! Just so thankful
    for this one. 
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,474
    Indeed, it was perfect!
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,046
    Congrats guys...this is my number 1 white whale song at the moment...
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    Just really hoping to hear this one!! And it’s my birthday today. So I will blow out the candles and make a wish. 

On a side note I do kind of have a cool story about this concert. I’m bringing my recently discovered sister. :) We found each other this spring through the 23 & me DNA testing! Just amazing. She happened to put on her Facebook recently that seeing Pearl Jam was on her bucket list (not even knowing how much of a fan I am). So obviously it just seemed like a no brainer to give her my other Ten Club ticket. We are beyond the moon excited to see this show together!! 
    Did you know Eddie referenced your 23 & Me story on Night 2 at Fenway? I think it was during the first encore. The show might posted somewhere. Usually it's on periscope
  • Options
    madhat181 said:
    Just really hoping to hear this one!! And it’s my birthday today. So I will blow out the candles and make a wish. 

On a side note I do kind of have a cool story about this concert. I’m bringing my recently discovered sister. :) We found each other this spring through the 23 & me DNA testing! Just amazing. She happened to put on her Facebook recently that seeing Pearl Jam was on her bucket list (not even knowing how much of a fan I am). So obviously it just seemed like a no brainer to give her my other Ten Club ticket. We are beyond the moon excited to see this show together!! 
    Did you know Eddie referenced your 23 & Me story on Night 2 at Fenway? I think it was during the first encore. The show might posted somewhere. Usually it's on periscope
    Are you serious?? That is so cool. I’m going to try to find it. If any has any idea between what songs he mentioned it or even video you could share that would be awesome!
  • Options
    madhat181 said:

Are you serious?? That is so cool. I’m going to try to find it. If any has any idea between what songs he mentioned it or even video you could share that would be awesome!
    I think it was the beginning of the first or 2nd encore but im not sure. But it was definitely mentioned 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    madhat181 said:
    madhat181 said:

I think it was the beginning of the first or 2nd encore but im not sure. But it was definitely mentioned 
    First encore before Thumbing!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    madhat181 said:
    madhat181 said:

• Options
    Thank you! I thought maybe that was where based off of the comments Sea posted mentioning all the letters and stories etc. I just haven’t been able to find a full version of the show on periscope. Guess I’ll have to wait for the bootleg. But if any of you have audio or video please PM me. 
  • Options
    jp307677jp307677 Boston Posts: 415
    One of the highlights of Fenway #1 for sure 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    madhat181 said:
    madhat181 said:

I meant to quote you (see comment above) but fat fingers. Lol. Thank you!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    PJNB said:
    madhat181 said:
    madhat181 said:

I meant to quote you (see comment above) but fat fingers. Lol. Thank you!
     I will keep an eye out for you on a video from the first encore. Facebook maybe your best bet right now though.
  • Options
  • Options
    madhat181 said:
    Thank you! Not sure it was a reference to us since he said “he” but I want to think it was. :) Even if it was another person’s story, it’s still amazing how people like me are finding loved ones. Love that these guys recognize their fans at every show!
  • Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 284
    Hadn't heard it since '96.  Definite highlight of the show for me. 
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • Options
    madhat181 said:
    Thank you! Not sure it was a reference to us since he said “he” but I want to think it was. :) Even if it was another person’s story, it’s still amazing how people like me are finding loved ones. Love that these guys recognize their fans at every show!
    Honestly I thought you were a “he”  as well. As a guy with a sister, I guess that’s how I relate to your story. You really cant guess gender from a from a username. I think his 23 and Me reference was definitely to you and Eddie just guessed the he or she part. 

• Options
    It was dope!!
    05/20/10 New York, NY
    05/21/10 New York, NY
    07/19/13 Chicago, IL
    10/18/13 Brooklyn, NY
    10/19/13 Brooklyn, NY
    12/04/13 Vancouver, BC
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/22/14 Denver, CO
    05/01/16 New York, NY
    05/02/16 New York, NY
    08/05/16 Boston, MA
    08/18/18 Chicago, IL
    09/02/18 Boston, NY
  • Options
    Tremor Christ was the single biggest highlight of the two night stand for me. Thanks for requesting it!