***Merch Traders & Buyers Beware***

I AM MINE 79I AM MINE 79 Posts: 143
edited August 2018 in The Porch
I’m not sure if I am posting this in the right section.
I bring this up in hoping if anyone does business with this person they see this first & do not make the same mistake my friend did.

This started over a month ago Where a friend of mine purchased some Pearl Jam merch from a guy on the PJ FB page under the name MATT WILSON from Texas.
after repeatedly reaching out for an update on shipping she finally received a USPS tracking however after a week & then two the tracking only showed a label was created but never dropped off, so we reached out to MATT WILSON and was told he shipped the package out a week before then after a week of going back & forth & repeatedly contacting MATT WILSON from Texas. He then says the packages got messed up & he would fix it, a couple days after chasing him some more, he sends a message saying he decided to keep the items and felt they were with more money. To date, My friend has still not received a refund & has opened a dispute on this POS, who wanted the funds sent Friends & Family instead of Goods & Services... Keep in mind he had already had the funds for over a month. To all Pearl Jam members you have been warned about MATT WILSON from Texas.

(She paid using the option Goods & Services)
Post edited by I AM MINE 79 on

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Why would she pay Friends and Family if she wasnt familiar with the seller?   Ive done it here but ive been posting with these cats since Synergy

hope it gets resolved somehow
  • I AM MINE 79I AM MINE 79 Posts: 143
    edited August 2018
    He asked her for F&F, of course she did not. She paid Goods & Services:)
  • ***Quick Update***

The scumbag never refunded her, so a case was opened & Paypal got back to her today & said she won the case & the $500.00 has been refunded by PayPal:)

Again,
    anyone out there thinking of doing Merch business with a MATT WILSON from Texas, I hope this will at least help one person at the least & put this guy on the Karma train he deserves. 
  • can we add a Karma train to that variant thread?
  • I AM MINE 79I AM MINE 79 Posts: 143
    edited August 2018
    If there is someone especially in the PJ / EV community taking advantage of people & trying to rip them off, then yes, there should be a place to put these people up, so others can take note & are warned!

All we have is our word & when you say you are going to do something you do it

Just my 2cents
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Thanks for the warning.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee