Options

Eddie's best hairstyle

nico10nico10 Posts: 21
Being a hairstylist myself, I think hair is important! Especially on Eddie! So I was curious to what hairstyle you like the best on Eddie.
Personally I like the mohawk!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Would have to be the long scruff as this is my hair and i look damn cool with it.
    Fuck me if i say somthing you dont want to hear,
    Fuck me if you only hear whats in your head.
    Fuck me if you can, coz im not leaving here.
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    MSG DVD style
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    TB2K style
  • Options
    Originally posted by joshxb
    TB2K style

yes!
    waiting for the great leap forward

12 people may make the one decision but that doesn't make it right.

Free Rob Farquharson, wrongfully imprisoned!!

www.factbeforetheory.net
  • Options
    This is a no brainer....the MOHAWK!!
    9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 7/1/03
  • Options
    TB2K style

with the beard, becuase that's usually what I look like
    Please don't smoke in smoke free buildings. You aren't cool, you're just an asshole
  • Options
    Jeremy Video Clip Style
  • Options
    The longer the hair, the sexier he looks :D

That mohawk was just WRONG!!
    http://phoenixrising.proboards22.com

for great pearl jam bootlegs
  • Options
    I like the TB2K look...i didn't like the mohawk but after all it's just hair right?....
  • Options
    SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    another vote for touring band...... i love the eddie jesus look.... he just looks so magical singing all the songs....
  • Options
    Nobody but me like the mohawk? Ah well, at least very few are voting for the modern day Garry Shandling style.
  • Options
    SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    mohawk is number 2 for me,,, right behind jesus eddie... i like when mohawk eddie smashes a TV!!!!!
  • Options
    Jesus Eddie was pretty cool. I liked the beard a lot!
  • Options
    TB2K style

This is definately my favorite because that was when I saw the guys live, which I will never forget.
    1800-suicide

Well fads they come, and fads they go,
    But God I love that rock n roll.
    Modest Mouse
  • Options
    Originally posted by clallseven
    Nobody but me like the mohawk? Ah well, at least very few are voting for the modern day Garry Shandling style.
    yep... then i prefer the mohawk :D
    but hte best was the long one
    i love the way Eddie looks in the oceans video...when comes back from the ocean and his hair are wet :o ...................................................................... it's a few just seconds but the ones i love...
    www.bushisms.com
  • Options
    i like long hair eddie
  • Options
    ".......can't be said enough"

TB2K Ed, Jesus beard and all. Ed's hair flying this way and that when he sings is such a powerful image. Plus I love beards.
    "The children have to save themselves these days because the parents don't have a clue"-Donnie Darko

"We were done, done, done with all the fuck, fuck, fuckin around"-Modest Mouse
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Not the one he has now.. the platinum blonde just does not suit him and its growing out in a bad way.

I liked it brown, curly and collar length.
  • Options
    Either Jesus Eddie or LATG DVD Eddie.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Just one question... WHY is this in Words and Communication??

Oh, well, I like Ed hairy. I want the longer hair, the beard, I want it all. Give me the radical messiah look. But the man is beautiful, no matter what.
    Life is the riddle
    Of which we're caught in the middle.
    A couple of lucky ones
    Tangled up in too much love
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    binaural tour style
    em ot sselecirp si y c a v i r p
  • Options
    I kind of liked the shag he had when they toured here (Sydney, Oz) in 1998. It was the first time i saw them live and very memorable for me. Stone had the platinum look at the time of the tour and mike was dark. it was all opposites. does anyone remember the hairstyle im talking about?
    and when australians ask, how much do we give? they just ask for more and more and more and more - EV, Fortunate Son (Perth, 2003)
  • Options
    Originally posted by eddie's grrl
    Just one question... WHY is this in Words and Communication??

Well you communicate a lot through the way you wear your hair.

Hair says it all I guess the mohawk was supposed to be a subversive comment and a refusal to think maybe I'm not 17 years old anymore. Touring band hair however says it all the way it needs to be said
  • Options
    nico10nico10 Posts: 21
    Originally posted by lazygun_99
    Well you communicate a lot through the way you wear your hair.

Hair says it all I guess the mohawk was supposed to be a subversive comment and a refusal to think maybe I'm not 17 years old anymore. Touring band hair however says it all the way it needs to be said
    Thank you. People just don't understand!
  • Options
    I had originally said TB2K style, but the more I see it short the more I like it...makes it easy to see his eyes. *sigh*
    1800-suicide

Well fads they come, and fads they go,
    But God I love that rock n roll.
    Modest Mouse
  • Options
    i don't really think it matters what he looks like. he'd still be one hell of a poet if he looked like Rush Limbaugh.

but the beard was pretty cool
  • Options
    Originally posted by paris.star
    The longer the hair, the sexier he looks :D

That mohawk was just WRONG!!

*agrees*

The Oceans video clip = DAMN!!!!
    Dear God, save me from your followers

Avocados have a big Stone
  • Options
    i really didn't like that mohawk... didn't fit him good.

i think he should get his sheep-like hair back
    em ot sselecirp si y c a v i r p
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Originally posted by Carla7
    I kind of liked the shag he had when they toured here (Sydney, Oz) in 1998. It was the first time i saw them live and very memorable for me. Stone had the platinum look at the time of the tour and mike was dark. it was all opposites. does anyone remember the hairstyle im talking about?

Yep .. I was at one of the Sydney shows in 1998.. couldn't see much except that Ed was spitting a lot and had a halo of curls..
  • Options
    Originally posted by EKluvsPJ
    Yep .. I was at one of the Sydney shows in 1998.. couldn't see much except that Ed was spitting a lot and had a halo of curls..

i was lucky enough to be on the dance floor so i saw it all!! evolution was a highlight then as it is always live
    and when australians ask, how much do we give? they just ask for more and more and more and more - EV, Fortunate Son (Perth, 2003)